41 - With You

♡ ♡ ♡
song recommendation: back to you-selena gomez

one year later:

taehyung brushed his long black hair out of his face with his fingers, a smile on his face as he watched jungkook blow flying kisses at him through his laptop screen.

(woah, sorry for that run-on)

his boyfriend went as far as to getting up and making a heart above his head with his arms.

"I literally cannot describe in words how much love I have for you, cupcake."

the nineteen year old giggled, his smile reaching his eyes as it always did when jungkook was around.

"I love you too, kook." taehyung pouted his lips and tugged his hood over his head, lying down on his stomach.

the raven head eyed the older's long hair as it covered taehyung's eyes again

to which the latter let out a small whine of annoyance, "I really need to cut my hair, it's getting so longg."

"don't." taehyung raised his eyebrow at this.

"it looks good on you, you should definitely keep it." jungkook stated even though everything looked good on taehyung.

"hmm, okay! whatever my kookie says, I do!" taehyung grinned his signature box smile, his ears colored a light pink.

"baby angel, what'd you and lavender do today?" jungkook smiled because of his cuteness, his chocolate eyes concentrated on his boyfriend.

"we went to this really cool dog cafe which me and you really need to go to together. the pups were so cute, babe!"

"I really wish you were here so we could have fun together.. I miss you so much." a sad frown was visible on taehyung's facial features now.

"I know, you don't know how bad I wanna cuddle with you right now."

lavender barged into taehyung's dorm room without warning cutting taehyung's next sentence off.

she had become his best friend really, after jimin of course.

"tae-oh, sorry bruh."

the dark haired male laughed, sitting cross legged on his bed now, "s' fine, come inside lavender."

the green eyed girl sprawled herself out onto her friends fluffy carpet, a sigh escaping her plump lips.

ah yes, taehyung had found out that her real eye color was actually green and she'd always worn brown contacts.

lavender had hated her green eyes for some reason, every time she would look in the mirror, she would remember both her parents have the same eyes.