32 - Marshmallow

@/n: ^ still not over it yet (when will I ever b tho?)

"It's not a big deal,so there's no reason for you to get so nervous." the violet and blueish hair colored hair girl said calmly.

"see,the stain's all gone now." she said while getting up and smiling a little.

"I like your hair by the way,it looks soft and fluffy. Can I touch it?"

what happened five minutes ago:

"I see a food stand over there,I'm gonna go and get some stuff for myself. Do you guys want anything?" taehyung asked before fixing his hair.

They had just finished feeding some giraffes,which was yugyeom's idea.

Jungkook thought it would be boring but he actually ended up liking it the best.

"Bring me some cotton candy and jae hyung said he wants some chips." baekhyun told taehyung.

"why don't we just go and eat over there? they have pizza y'know." taehyung said pointing to the stand.

"They have places to sit right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah,there are. Let's just go." Jae placed his hands in the pockets of his jeans and started walking.

While jungkook and his friends were sitting down,taehyung and baekhyun were getting the food.

taehyung was holding two large sodas' in his hands and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

He spilled some of his drink on someone and he felt really bad because they were wearing a white shirt.

^ her outfit by the way

Baekhyun helped taehyung out by giving him some napkins then left with all the food because he was hungry.

So taehyung,being who he is,became very nervous and awkward.

"I like your hair by the way,it looks soft and fluffy. Can I touch it?" the violet haired girl asked.

taehyung did think it was a bit strange but he let her do it anyways because he wanted that to be his way of apologizing.

"y-yeah,go ahead and I'm really sorry about this accident." taehyung said whilst leaning down a bit because she was kind of short.

The girl was pretty to taehyung too though,she looked like she was half korean and half american.

she had clear pale skin along with colored plump lips and pretty eyes which were brown.

her height was probably about five feet so she was short compared to taehyung.

When she reached out to touch taehyung's hair,the small puppy next to her started barking.

"marshmallow,shh I'm just touching his hair." she looked down at her small little husky.

"He's so cute,can I pet him?" taehyung giggled at the the protectiveness of 'marshmallow.'

"Huskies are adorable." he pet the puppy while benting down.

"I only like my dog and my bed honestly,me and him are on a date today." the brown eyed girl said to taehyung

"Really? It's only you two?"

"Mhm. my name's lavender by the way. Lavender Brown." lavender reached out to shake taehyung's hand as he stood up.

"I'm kim taehyung." he smiled brightly while shaking her hand.

"what a pretty name,it really suits you. I think you should get back to your friends now. Your boyfriend's about to go crazy from missing you too much."

"how'd you know that he's my-"

"Lucky guess." lavender said smiling a little again while placing one of her hands in her shorts pocket.

"Bye taehyung. It was nice meeting you. Come on marshmallow,let's go." she waved at the red headed boy and walked off.

taehyung stood there shocked from how easy it was to talk to her and he felt that they were sort of similar even though they just met.

"wow."

@/n: filler. It's been so long since I've updated,like more then ten days. I'm really sorry you guys. I might publish another chapter tonight tho.

and woohoo a new character.

Lavender Brown. ;) I wonder if any potterheads will remember.