8 - Prince

@/n: hi loves♡ I just wanted to clear something up before I logged off.
If you guys see any comments that are helping me with my own writing mistakes, just keep in mind that I asked for the criticism to make my writing better (*´ω'*) I accidentally let this get out of hand which I apologize for. You shouldn't have to worry while reading 💜

Taehyung POV:

When taehyung was asleep that night,he was scared whenever Jungkook touched him. He thought his hands would be cold,but they surprisingly weren't.

Jungkook's warmth made him calm down,as weird as it sounds. He slowly woke up the next moring and rested against the headboard of the bed.

"J-jungk-kook,w-wake up." taehyung's blanket fell off of him (to the floor) and he started shivering uncontrollably again.

Jungkook was in too much of a deep asleep to even hear the elder.

"Prince! Oh no,are you okay?!" Seo Hyeon busted the bedroom door open and ran to taehyung.

She quickly grabbed the blanket from the floor and started wrapping taehyung in it.

"No,no oppa! It's okay,I'm here with you." she really reminded taehyung of jungkook. Her smile,her dark brown eyes and her cute personality.

Seo Hyeon climbed on top of taehyung's lap and hugged him with the blanket in between them trying to create some sort of warmth.

"Taehyung?! No seo hyeonie,get off! He'll get hurt,get off quick." jungkook pushed her off and she started crying on the floor.

"I-I was just trying to help! Because oppa was sleeping and wouldn't get up when his prince called him." Seo Hyeon tried to speak in between her cries.

Jungkook got off his bed and picked her up in a really comforting way.

"Shh,shh there there. Oppa was wrong okay? Thank you for helping taehyungie out."

Seo Hyeon smiled happily but then started thinking really hard. She hit jungkook's chest playfully and gave him a pout.

"You were a bad prince,oppa. You didn't save taehyung when he was hurt. You need to take care of him properly,or you will be called 'bad prince.' Say sorry to him!" She climbed off of Jungkook and skipped out of his room.

Jungkook sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He walked up to taehyung and bent down beside him.

"Are you okay now? I'm sorry that I didn't wake up that time,I was just really tired."

"Mmm,it's okay kook." taehyung weakly smiled and leaned forward.

"T-tae?"

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's neck tightly and bought him into a hug. (Jungkook is sitting cross legged on the floor,really close to tae and taehyung is sitting up in the bed.)

"Thank you for everything,jungkook. You helped me so much." Taehyung smiled brightly.

taehyung was honestly so grateful that jungkook had done this for him,it was amazing to see that he was actually different from his acts in school.

"Tae,I'd do anything for you. Yoongi Hyung went back to Daegu because he had to do some work with Namjoon. So you're going to be staying with me for a while." Jungkook warmly smiled at the sweet boy that made him go all soft sometimes.

"O-oh." taehyung looked down at his hands.

"I know what you're thinking and you aren't any type of annoyance to me or my family at all. So don't worry about that and be happy." jungkook smiled softly.

Taehyung remembered something and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and sat next to taehyung on the bed.

"Your little sister calling you oppa,that's what. I didn't know you could be that cute jungkook." taehyung couldn't stop laughing at this point.

"Hmm,well maybe you should call me 'oppa' as well,or daddy would be fine." jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"W-what?" Taehyung's face became red and he got all flustered again.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jungkook changed the topic as he fondly looked at taehyung.

"Yeah! I feel so energized." taehyung stretched his arms above his head showing a little bit of his tummy at the bottom.

Jungkook POV:

So cute. I just want to squeeze him to death,I wonder where that stomach leads too at the bottom.

No,no,no jeongguk. You do NOT wonder.

Taehyung fell back on the bed with a thud and kept stretching,not knowing a pair of eyes was watching him very closely.

His shirt was going really up now.

Jungkook suddenly hovered on top of Taehyung and held his wrists above his head

"Baby boy,looking at you like this makes me wanna do things to you."

"J-jungkook,w-what..." taehyung tried to escape obviously. why did jungkook decide to do this all of a sudden?

The younger lightly sucked at his collar bone and slowly went up to his neck. It was a new feeling for taehyung.

He made a few marks there and then pecked taehyung's cheek. Jungkook got off of him and headed to his bathroom.

"Hmm,love you baby." Jungkook smirked at the very red boy who was now covering his face with his hands.

Taehyung POV:

my heart...