13 - Party

Taehyung POV:

Things really changed though out the week and taehyung learned to accept that some times change could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

On Monday,Yoongi started his whole trainee thing and he would go to the building at 5 am in the morning and came back at 1 am.

That's 15 hours. (A/N: idek,sorry if I'm wrong)

Yoongi would come home completely exhausted,his diet was super strict now too.

Loosing so much weight all at once made taehyung worry about his older brother. It's not like he even got to talk to him much,only for like two minutes on the phone while he's training.

Jimin or Hoseok didn't get to have any break either,they would start training right after school.

Taehyung wondered how his best friends got the time to study and keep their grades good.

He felt sad that Hoseok and Jimin were always so busy.

At school:

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the empty seat beside him.

Too busy to come to school today.

"Mr.Kim? Would you please come up here and do problem 7?"

"Sure Mr.Chen." taehyung mentally rolled his eyes as he walked to the front of the classroom.

After writing the answer to probably the toughest question they were learning taehyung put the marker down.

He noticed that someone was staring at him and blushed.

"Good job,you may sit back down now."

Taehyung bowed and sat back in his seat.

Some girls in his class still glared at him alot and did very mean things but taehyung ignored it.

Jungkook was his boyfriend and he loved him,they could do nothing about that.

When he was about to go to lunch he decided to get some fresh air.

"hey baby."

Taehyung opened his eyes and moved up from the leaning spot he was in against the tree.

"Mmm,hey kook."

Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder and smiled.

"so why have you been so gloomy lately,hm?"

"I'm not gloomy,what are you talking about?"

"I know your upset tae,what's wrong?"

"It's just that yoongi hyung,jimin and hoseok have been so busy recently. I never get to spend any time with them or even hang out,it just really-breaks my heart kook." taehyung weakly smiled at jungkook.

"baby,you know that when they actually make their debut it'll all be worth it. right now they need to work their asses off to do that,it just needs time tae."

"you're right kook,I love you."

"I love you too." Jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead and took out some sandwiches for them.

Eunbi POV:

Lee Eunbi was on a mission to separate the biggest talk in school right now.

#taekook was everywhere on the internet,students always took pictures of the two.

Some girls were mad about it,while others would scream in happiness everytime they were together.