14 - Lovely Times

A/N: all cute taekook chapter. fluff chap.

Taehyung POV:

He jolted awake with a banging headache and the sun shining through his window.

"Ow,holy fuck!" taehyung held his head in pain.

"Morning beautiful." a deep and raspy voice spoke beside him.

"Jeongguk? What the fuck?!" taehyung picked up his blanket to check if he had clothes on.

"Phew." the older sighed in relief as he saw a a white shirt and pajama pants on him.

"We didn't do anything." jungkook laughed as he got out of bed.

"Here,these will help your hangover." jungkook handed his boyfriend some medicine.

"Did I drink too much? That makes me worry since I'm a lightweight."

"Yeah,you were a mess when I came to pick you up after Yoongi called."

"He did?"

The younger hummed in response as he ruffled taehyung's hair.

"You're so cute when your drunk."

taehyung blushed and looked away from jungkook.

"H-how come you decided to stay over?"

"Well a certain someone wouldn't let me go." jungkook smirked.

Taehyung tried to remember last nights events ignoring his boyfriend staring hard at him.

-

"Ooh babyboy."

"You're so drunk how do you even remember that?"

Some stranger kissed me and squeezed my butt! He kept touching me too.

Wait isn't that Jinseok?!

"Jungkook! Did you see the person who was touching me last night at the party?"

"No you just said he was some monster,I really wanna beat the fuck outta him though-"

"That's not why I'm asking." taehyung sighed and slowly got up from his bed.

Jungkook frowned and grabbed taehyung's wrist before he could enter
the bathroom.

"Baby,what's wrong?"

"It's just that-I think that guy was jinseok. Jimin's ex girlfriend's boyfriend."

"Wait Jinseok,that famous solo kpop idol? The one who dates Rosè from Blackpink?"

"I didn't know he was an idol too,wow."

"Yeah,lisa from Blackpink is one of my childhood friends."

"What,really?" taehyung widened his eyes.

"Mhm,so the rumors about Jinseok are true I guess. He is really famous and all but out of social media people say he's a jerk and has a horrible personality."

"I can't believe she's still dating him."

"If Jimin debuts then he'll be seeing both of them alot."

"Poor chim."

"Hey let's stop talking about things that make you upset. Wanna take a bath together?"

"W-what?"

"Yeah,it's just a bath don't worry" jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead and pulled him in for a hug.