30 - Tickets

@/n: I keep forgetting that taehyung has red hair in this fanfic so hopefully that gif is a little reminder for y'all too

@/n: I keep forgetting that taehyung has red hair in this fanfic so hopefully that gif is a little reminder for y'all too. ^^
and dont mind the name of this chapter (#when you run out of ideas)

-

Before ms.jeon left for her trip to the mall,she told jungkook and seo hyeon that they could swim in their pool.

Jungkook sighed as he walked towards seo hyeon with her baby blue towel outside.

It was a nice and sunny day so seo hyeon was super excited for it.

Jungkook was wearing a t-shirt and some old swimming trunks. his arm and neck tattoos were on full display for today.

Seo Hyeon giggled as she tried to swim towards jungkook on her donut pool floaty.

"can you please come in the pool,oppa?" seo hyeon asked her older brother with pleading eyes.

"I don't really feel like it today,hyunie." another sigh emitted from jungkook's lips.

"but it's kind of boring to be in here on my own..." seo hyeon lowered her head and gave jungkook a pout before doing so.

Jungkook obviously felt bad at this point so he took his shirt off and placed it on one of their outdoor chairs' along with seo hyeon's towel.

"yay!" the four year old cheered happily.

Jungkook pushed her around in the pool and even tried to help her swim,even though it was sort of difficult.

taehyung had been inside the whole morning. he had a two hour conversation with Jimin and then talked to his older brother for about fifteen minutes.

he was still only in a pair of boxers.

He grabbed one of Jungkook's hoodies and quickly put it on. There was gdragon's face imprinted on this one,which made him want to wear it even more.

He grabbed his grey sweatpants and put them on as well.

taehyung shoved a piece of bread into his mouth after running down the stairs into the kitchen.

taehyung was very excited for today,something big was happening. He was walking to the front door but stopped in his tracks when he heard laughs coming from the pool area.

He smiled when he saw jungkook and seo hyeon playing around and splashing water on each other.

Jungkook was still a bit down when he woke up this morning so he was happy to see him laughing with seo hyeon.

taehyung kept walking and he finally made it to the front door. He excitedly opened the mail box and started squealing as he saw what was inside.

"they're finally here!"

-

Jungkook helped seo hyeon get out of the pool and wrapped her in her towel afterwards.

"I'm getting hungry,can we go eat?" seo hyeon asked.