25 - Daegu

@/n: sorry if there's some depressing theme going on with these chapters,we'll go back to happy taekook in awhile (swipe for music) ^^ ily guys oh and sorry if there's mistakes. this chapter has 4200 words-

January 10,2001

"What is 'true love'?" taehyung asked out of nowhere as he stopped colouring the truck in his coloring book.

Mrs.Kim looked up from her book as she set it down on the counter and laughed a bit. "where did that random question come from?"

"I always watch movies about something called 'true love' where a princess falls in love with a prince or maybe like Minnie Mouse and Mickey."

"Well,my sweet little taetae,love is when you care about another person's happiness more then your own. No matter how bad the choices you face may be."

Mrs.Kim leaned forward on the counter and rested her head on her arms.

"When my taetae grows up,he will love someone like that." she tickled the tip of the curious five year old's nose.

"Really?! I'm excited to grow up then!" taehyung's eyes crinkled upwards as he smiled.

"mom,why do his cheeks turn red when he's happy? I thought that's only supposed to happen when you're embarrassed." Yoongi walked over to them from the living room after turning the cartoons off from the tv.

"Hmm,his cheeks do turn red alot,for him I think it happens when he's happy too."

taehyung started pouting and squeezed his crimson cheeks together.

"Is it a bad thing,hyung?"

"no,it isnt. It's just that maybe people will always think you're blushing." yoongi started teasing his younger brother.

"Yah!" taehyung crossed his arms and the two of them started arguing playfully.

taehyung was saying something about marrying his toy dinosaur in the future and yoongi said that's not allowed,unless it's a human dressed up as one.

"That's enough you two," mrs.kim cleared her throat and picked up her cup of tea and book from the counter.

"want to know what I think will hopefully happen in the future?" the two brothers nodded waited for their mother to go on as she was smiling really brightly.

"my little beautiful angels will find someone they truly love,whether it be a boy or girl,they will spend the rest of their life with them. And each and every one of those days in the week,month or year will be a happy one."

she walked over to them and placed one hand on each of their heads,kneeling down a bit to kiss yoongi's left cheek and taehyung's right cheek.

"That conversation was interesting wasn't it,kiddos?" mr.kim said as he walked down the stairs,fixing his coat.

He came behind yu-ra and she turned around to connect their lips and pulled away after a quick peck.

"How did you two fall in love,daddy?" taejoon turned around to face his five year old son.

"Well,taehyung..." a loving smile was now on mr.kim's face as he glanced at his wife who was now washing the dishes and humming a song.