35 - Moving

@/n: feels good to write again :) this chapter might b sucky cause it's not evn that planned out.
*buries myself* enjoy!

JK:

They would be leaving in two days,two freaking days. Jungkook and his mom had been packing every night after taehyung had fallen asleep.

Jungkook held his head in his hands and sat down on the corner of his bed.

Jungkook felt like a jerk because he still hadn't told taehyung. It wasn't that he didn't want too,more like he didn't know how too.

Imagining himself going up to his cute and precious boyfriend and saying :

"hey,I didn't tell you this but I'm moving to new york for the rest of my life cause of my moms job. Oh and In two days by the way."

Okay maybe jungkook didn't want too either.

Right as jungkook was about to let out a big sigh of frustration,taehyung walked into his bedroom.

"what's wrong?" jungkook couldn't help but let a few tears well up into his eyes as he saw the older examine his face with a concerned look.

taehyung sat next to him on their bed and placed a comforting hand on the younger's back. He hesitantly leaned forward and pecked jungkook's cheek.

"Jeongguk..?" taehyung noticed how the aforementioned was sort of ignoring him and was staring at the floor instead.

"tae,I-we have to talk." there. he finally said the words he'd been meaning to say.

"that's what I've been asking you to do. what's up?" taehyung had this big goofy grin plastered on his face unaware of the bomb jungkook was about to throw on him.

"I'm moving to new york in two days with mom and seo hyeon. I'm sorry for telling you so late,I just didn't want to ruin your whole summer by-"

taehyung widened his eyes in belief,"what?! you made my ticket too right?"

well,Jungkook hadn't been expecting that.

@/n: very short,I know. But I hope you guys still liked this trash.

Thank you for reading:)❤