21 - Swollen lips

Taehyung POV:

"baby,if you don't wake up right now," jeongguk kept trying to wake his boyfriend up but of course the older didn't listen.

"Jeongguk,no get away from me. This sofa is way too comfortable and I will not get up. It's saturday and I deserve to sleep till evening" taehyung closed his eyes and turned over pushing jungkook's chest away.

"you won't listen will you? It's 12 pm in the afternoon and I'm gonna drag you all the way upstairs so you can get the day started already" it was like you could hear the evilness in jungkook's voice as he smirked.

taehyung shrieked loudly in surprise when jungkook carried him,(bridal style) upstairs.

"taetae oppa!" seo hyeon giggled as she skipped happily in the hallway opening jungkook's bedroom door so they could enter.

"I'm going to go play with my barbies',be right back!"

jungkook closed the door and threw taehyung onto the bed.

"are you awake now?"

"no,I'm still sleeping" he replied back sarcastically. the tips of taehyung's ears were bright red and so were his cheeks.

"tae,you never told me if you liked any of my tattoos."

"h-hm? that's cause they aren't allowed in school and you always cover them with make up. You're always wearing a hoodie too" taehyung cleared his throat and spoke up.

"wanna see,then?"

"sure,I guess."

Jungkook nodded and began taking his shirt and hoodie off.

"wAiT! why are you taking your shirt off?!" taehyung quickly sat up on the bed and pointed at jungkook.

"because I have some in places where others can't see" jungkook chuckled.

"I d-don't wanna see them,then" taehyung slowly plopped back down on the bed.

"hm? I know about your secret one too though" jungkook took his shirt off and threw it in the corner of the room.

"w-wha are you talking about...I don't have any tattoos" taehyung quickly covered his face with his hands when he saw jungkook shirtless.

"come on,just look. I promise that I won't take any of my other clothes off" jungkook gently removed taehyung's hands from his face.

Taehyung took a peek and gasped at how muscular jungkook was.

There was a rose tattoo on the right side of his stomach below his abs,some of the petals were on fire. It was also really detailed,which made it look even nicer.

"It's beautiful" taehyung said in awe.

"It represents burning love,more like passion" jungkook explained.

He had different designs on/below his collarbones and even some on his neck.

Both of his arms were filled with tattoos.

Right above the rose,there were little birds flying upwards.

taehyung couldn't help but outline the rose and stare at it.

Jungkook shivered from the sudden cold touch and took taehyung's hand away,kissing it gently.

"It must have hurt alot to get them kook."

"yeah especially the one on my stomach,but I'm sure you know how much it hurts to get a tattoo" jungkook sat down on the bed.

"What do you mean?" taehyung pretended to look outside the window,playing with his fingers.