11 - Breathe

Taehyung POV:

It was a pretty normal day at school,every student was minding their own business and so was taehyung.

Until some random person had reached out to taehyung (who was innocently walking in the hallway) and grabbed his arm,locking him in the janitors closet.

Taehyung slowly took in his surroundings and fell down to the floor and began sweating,trembling and his chest tightened.

the walls feel like they're enclosing on me..I need to get out of here!

He felt lightheaded and his heartbeat was rapid.

Taehyung wasn't ever brave enough to ever survive these situations alone. He knew the things that calmed him down though,he just needed someone with him.

He felt as if he was going to be trapped in here forever.

He clenched his shirt and his breath kept shortening.

"Taehyung,don't ever hold your breath in."

The boy did what he wasn't supposed to do. He tried to hold his breath in and everything became worse.

Taehyung couldn't really process what was happening,but the door opened and two people bent down to the trembling boy.

"Taehyung,breathe. Count to three with each breath you take."

Taehyung took a deep breathe and closed his eye lids.

"1..2..3." he kept counting like that with every breath and his heartbeat was finally normal again.

Taehyung cried and held on to the two people who had helped him.

They took him out of the closet and took him to the nurses office.

"Did he have another claustrophobic attack again? Jimin and...jungkook is that right?"

Jungkook nodded and helped taehyung sit down on the chair.

"I-I feel better now,just a little nauseous." taehyung told the school nurse,Gaeul.

"Let me just check anyways. What happened though,were you in the closet or something?"

Jimin nodded his head and looked at the nurse.

"How about you go home for today,you can call Yoongi." Gaeul smiled at taehyung and handed him the phone.

Gaeul is a close friend of Yoongi.

"Thanks Noona,but did you forget he's in Daegu?" Taehyung laughed softly.

"Oh yes! I totally forgot,so just go to Jimin's place hm?"

"Okay,I will." he lied because the nurse doesn't even know Jungkook other then just a student and he was too tired to explain right now.

Jimin went to his class in a hurry,because his teacher was really mad and looking for him.

Jungkook walked taehyung to his locker and he looked pretty stressed.

"Hey Jungkook,I can just go to my place. I know Yoongi would probably kill us if he found out but he's just over protective. I'll be fine,so don't worry." taehyung smiled and put his jacket on.

"you sure about this tae?" the older boy nodded and put his mask on.

"why were you in the closet anyways?"

"Uh-I needed to get a b-broom for the janitor." taehyung scratched the back of his head nervously.

"I have to go now bye jungkook!"