10 - Chaeyoung

Jimin POV:

"Se Jun! Where's my black hoodie?" Jimin shouted from upstairs in hopes of his older brother hearing.

"Yah,I told you to start calling me Hyung" se jun gave jimin his hoodie and smiled at his cute little brother.

"Where are you going mochi?"

"Well hyung,I'm going to the store to buy some cat food for Seok Yeong" jimin fixed his now black hair in the mirror.

^ seok yeong

"Jimin...be careful out there okay?"

"I'll be fine junie,there's no reason to worry" jimin smiled one last time before heading out his door.

Se Jun FOCUS:

Se Jun was 22 years old and he attended 'Busan University'. (three years older then Jimin)

Jimin used to live in a pretty perfect family household. Mrs.Park (jimins mom) wanted Jimin to do whatever he wanted in his life.

Ever since Jimin was little,he had this passion for dancing or singing a little bit. He used to dream of being some k-pop idol and even though he knew it would never happen,it was nice to dream.

Mr.Park wanted Jimin to graduate high school and go to the same college as his older brother,which was what Jimin didn't want.

Se Jun and Jimin moved to Seoul from Busan after se jun had graduated from college. They both decided to live together in a small house.

Se Jun and Jimin were very close and told each other basically everything. Jimin told him what and what he didn't want in his life.

Jimin did have a little sister who was five years younger then him,but their relationship was sort of 'whatever' to him.

Se Jun was the only person he could trust like that before.

When Jimin one day met the first love of his life in a park,things changed.

2 YEARS AGO in busan:

Jimin had ran out of his house after having a fight with his dad.

Mr.park didn't understand why his youngest son didn't want to attend the university he had chose.

"Why can't you be like Se Jun?! He listens to me...he's following my orders!"

"Dad why can't you just listen to me for once instead of going on about what you want?!"

Jimin tried to hold back his tears and speak without stuttering.

"I-I just want to keep going to my dance classes and maybe I can audition for a good company in the future!"

Mr.park slapped Jimin on his face hard and glared at him.