Chapter 19| A New Years Bang... (part 1)

A/N: As a little present for you all, this chapter does have some smut in it- start your 2018 off right. The second part of the chapter will be up tomorrow!😂💛 HAPPY NEW YEAR I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING YEAR!

I wake up and it around 9am. Here comes a long day, I think to myself.

New Years Eve. Its actually a pretty average day up until the evening, and that's when it gets exciting. Tonight I (accidentally) agreed to spend the special night with 3 different groups of people. My Mom, shes having all her college friends over; Ruby, its a pretty big party and everyone in my grade would be there and finally Killian. He told me his brother was spending it the night with someone else so said that I would spend the night with him.

After lunch I took a shower and just sat and read a book to pass the time. I glanced over at my clock and saw that it was 5 already so I started out by doing my makeup. I'm never really one to do fancy makeup- or makeup at all but I was pretty proud at what I had done.

I walked over to my wardrobe, opening the sliding door. Skimming through all the nice outfits that I own, I come across this playsuit that I bought last year whilst shopping with Ruby. It was navy blue with glitter over it and a low-cut neckline. Killian was sure not to approve of it seen as I was spending the night with multiple people but I knew that the moment he would see me, it wouldn't matter what I was wearing anymore. I guess I have that effect on him.

You know when you just get feeling that something is going to happen which is out of the ordinary? Well that's me right now, I just feel like tonight's going to be a good night.

I slipped on the playsuit and finished of curling my hair before I slipped on my heals. In that moment I heard the doorbell ring, most likely my moms friend so I just left it. I stood in front of my full length mirror and admired my outfit, I'd done pretty well and Killian was sure to like it, not that it matters... well...

I slowly walked down the stairs, careful not to end up in a heap at the bottom of them, me and heals have a bad track record. Once I made it to the bottom I nudged my way into the newly formed crowd. Almost every person in the room was either holding a glass or wine, a pint of beer or some form of bottle.

Pushing my way through the crowds, I finally found my mom. "Emma! Hey!" She cheered merrily as she threw her hand in the air. Oh god it's only 6:45 and she's already drunk. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a very tight squeeze before she waltz over to some guy.

My stomach twinged at the sight. The whole situation just made me nervous. Dads not here, she's drunk and is surrounded by guys which she probably once liked. I trusted my mom not to do anything stupid but when she gets like this I get really nervous. What if she cheats, what if my parents get a divorce?

I shook off the feeling quickly and just lingered around the snack table p, my favourite place. Oh no, oh no, oh no I'm starting to follow in Killian's footsteps. Emma, food is not your favourite thing, it is not!

I just started laughing to myself when my mom waltzed back over with two bottles in her hand. "Here take one, You look like you could use the drink" She said actually sounding sober. "No mom, it's fine honestly" I insisted as she popped off the cap. "Come on Emma, it's just one drink" she persuaded as she guided the bottle towards my lips.

The moment the cold glass pressed against my lips I pushed away. "I said no, mom. I don't want to drink" I raised my voice as I dodged her.

I walked over to the front door. I grabbed my leather jacket and walk out the door. I make my way over to Ruby's where she was just slipping on her shoes. "Emma hey! I didn't know if you were going to show" she cheered as she hugged me tightly. "Yeah yeah, just some things with my mom, it's fine. Sorry I'm late." I apologised. "Hey it's no problem, come on let's goooo" She screeched as she dragged me to her car.

We drove to Regina's house and if I was being honest, I didn't like her but she invited me so I didn't have much choice. We walked it and I was greeted with a strong smell of alcohol, loud music and a ton of people.

We pushed our way through the crowds before we reached the snack and drinks table. Ruby danced her way over to where the shots were before dancing her way back over with 2 shots in hand. I shook my head profusely, "no ruby, I don't feel like it" I wined as she placed it in my hand. I spun around the brown liquid in the plastic cup and turned my nose up at it. "What even is this?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

I've drank before, dad was never really strict of that stuff. I think they would rather know I was drinking rather than me sneaking around. But I just didn't see the excitement in it. Sure it gave me a rush of energy and made me laugh at almost anything but I think it was overrated. And tonight I just wanted to stay sober, for Killian.

"It's rum." She stated. What the- "A shot of rum. First, ew and second, why rum?" I said as I scrunched up my nose. "Why not rum, come on Emma it's new year" she laughed as she guided the cup to my lips. I closed my eyes and braced my throat, here goes nothing.

I tipped the cup back and let the liquid burn my throat, ew.

After that we just took place on one of the sofas I was so lost in talking to Ruby that I lost track of all time. I glanced at the time on my phone 11:47, crap.

I stood up frantically with my purse in hand. "Emma where you going, it's almost midnight." She asked. I froze, how do I get myself out of this. "Err-" I mumbled. "You have a boyfriend don't you?" She smirked as she stood up. "I-i-I" I stuttered, blushing majorly. "Oh my goodness Emma!" She shouted. "Who is he!?" She asked. "Ruby-" but I was cut off by her pushing me towards the door. "Go emma! Go to your man and have the best god damn New Years kiss ever which will no doubt be followed by sex!" She screamed as she saw me walking down the path.

I don't think I've ever blushed so much, she is so drunk.

I laugh before I pull out my phone.

11:55pm

I gasp frantically as I begin to run but I struggle with the heals. Here goes nothing. I pull off my shoes and throw them somewhere I do not know, they were cheap and to small anyway. Oh the things I do for this man.

I run bare foot along the street when it begins to heavily rain. I run past some hedges when I suddenly hear a rip. Oh no.  I look down and see that the part on the torso section has ripped, showing my skin. But I brush it off and continue running.

11:57pm

I run across the street when I suddenly stomp into a puddle, muddy water splashing all over me including my hair. "Oh come on!" I complain aloud before carrying on my chase. I finally reach his apartment and dash up the stairs.

11:59pm

I knock on the door, I can hear his tv chanting through the thin walls.

10

9

8

7

6

Come on Killian, answer!

5

4

3

At this point I just open the door and a see him stood up.

2

1

"Happy New Year..." I whisper as I run to kiss him.

He picks me up in his arms and spins me around. My hands find their way into his hair as he kisses me back. I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds onto me tighter. I feel him walk me over to a wall as he deepens the kiss. He strokes his tongue across my lips as I part my lips for him. The moment our tongues touch a reoccurring spark comes back to life. "Mmm" I mumble as he pulls away. He rests his forehead against mine and snuggles his nose against mine. "Happy New Year Love..." I see his tears are glistening but he won't stop staring. "Hey, killian? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly. "I-I- just- I- I-. I love you"

And my heart explodes...

Next part will be up tomorrow!💛💛 Didn't grammar check this