Chapter 29| Tonight & Always

*Little smut warning* *Rated: M*
Recommend you watch the video, it's amazing editing 😍

Comment and vote throughout!

"Come here" He cooed as he pulled her into his arms. His arms scooped under the back of her knees as he pulled her onto his legs. His fingers combed through her blonde tresses as he guided her head to his chest. She began to listen to his steady rhythm as it flooded her ears. "I am so sorry, Emma. I should have told you the moment we got close." He whispered into her head before kissing her scalp.

He was holding her tight. He wanted to make sure she was 100% safe and okay, he was scared she would be hurt again. He needed to make sure she was still here, he needed to make sure she was protected.

"Killian, I said it was fine. I'm okay now." She smiled slightly interlaced her fingers with his, her head still resting against his pulsating heartbeat. "I-I kn-know, I just-"

She sat up and took his chin between her thumb and finger, lifting it up gently. "Hey Killian-" She said sadly when she noticed tears brimming in his eyes. "Killian don't cry, please" She almost whined as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I promise you I'm okay, and so are you. We're both safe" she continued as she pulled away again. "Okay?" She finished. He simply nodded and smiled slightly as she began to place light kisses all over his cheeks.

He laughed slightly as her lips tickled him, causing him to pull away. Her eyes were a glittering shade of green as they gazed into his sparkling aqua gems. They paused for a few brief moments as they just soaked up the situation they were in.

She could see something in his azure eyes but she didn't quite know what it was. It was almost a look of worry but there was a hint of seriousness and love all at the same time. "Killian..." She said quietly. "Emma..." He responded, equally as quiet.

She dipped down and brought their lips together. It started out as gentle and sincere kiss but it soon grew hungry and desperate. His hands rested atop of her waist as he helped her straddle his hips before she reconnected her lips. Shyly, she slid her tongue along his lips which caused them to part before she lunged forward and grabbed the back of his head as she pressed their faces together.

Slowly but surly the kiss grew more heated and now Emma was above Killian as his back was flat against the sofa. Her hand danced along his chest before gliding back up and reaching for his top button.

Killian snapped out of his haze and came back to reality when he felt Emma's hand at the bottom of his neck. "E-Emma we cant..." He panted as he sat up, half his shirt unfastened. She paused for a moment. "W-why. We trust each other, right?" She said sadly as she looked down at her hands. Instantly Killian brought her chin back up and kissed her forehead. "Of course. It's just we're both clearly upset and I would hate to take advantage of you like that..."

"I want it Killian, I want this, I want us, I want you." She reasoned as she shuffled closer to him. "Are you 100% sure, I'm not forcing you, we can wait as long as you need darling" He whispered in her ear as he held her close. "Yes. I'm 100% certain of this, of you." She smiled as a giggle escaped her throat. "Okay" He whispered as he kissed her temple.

Emma POV:
I wrapped my legs around his hips as he carried me over to the bedroom before gently placing me on the bed.

I grabbed his collar and fumbled with the buttons before pushing it off his shoulders and onto the ground somewhere. My hand traced through the thick, matted hair and down his well-defined abs before coming back up to his jaw, down his neck and to the top of his heaving chest.