Chapter 45| Promise me?

The last chapter! I hope you all enjoy, everything to do with a sequel and all that stuff.

For the final time, don't forget to vote and comment x

...
A few weeks later...

It was a Friday afternoon and I was just at home doing some college work. I had class in the morning but I had the rest of the day off. I checked my phone which read 1:34pm. Below it was a text from Killian which read "Happy 1 year anniversary ❤️". Instantly I grinned so widely. I reached for my phone and typed a quick reply. "Happy 1 year!"

I didn't know if he had remembered after everything but deep down I knew he would. We didn't get a chance to talk this morning because I had class early and he had to teach earlier. But I was satisfied just by that text and I couldn't stop smiling.

Who knew a year could pass so quickly. By far has been the hardest yet most amazing year all in one and I am so thankful that I got to spend it with Killian.

"Hey kiddo" I heard my dad shout as he walked through the door. Since his new job as town sheriff he doesn't come home until 5ish so him being back at 1 was strange. "Hey Dad. You're back early?" I asked and he just nodded.

David POV:
Yesterday Killian invited me to his apartment to watch the football game. Over the past few weeks this had become a tradition but it felt different. We sat and watched the game but I could see Killian stirring. "What's up son?" I said subconsciously. We both froze and Killian brows raised. I smiled and shook my head. That was strange, I've never called him that before.

"I never actually asked for your blessing to date Emma. Are you okay with that?" He said almost exasperated. "Yes of course Killian. Me and Mary-Margret have always been okay with it. Why you asking?" I asked slowly. "Would you help me set up a surprise for our anniversary, I want to do something special" he stuttered. "Of course Killian, why all the nerves?" I asked. "Because I just have a gut feeling that one day you might actually be my father-in-law. I can't shake the feeling but we're both too young right now. I want her to know how I feel without the commitment. I just wanted to know if you were okay with it?" He said as he sighed and rubbed his temples.

I froze. Killian Jones wanted to marry daughter in the future.

My little girl.

My princess.

My daughter.

"I-I-I-" I stuttered and paused. I could see Killian begin to panic. "Of course" I chuckled at his reaction. "Well I do appreciate it" He smiled. "Since when were you so old fashioned?" I laughed. "Since I learned you were in the marines!" He laughed before I pulled him into a totally-masculine-hug.

Killian POV:
I had a free period last so I left school and went back to my apartment. I grabbed the stuff I needed before jumping back in my car. I set everything up and sat down. David was 'taking Emma to get lunch' when in reality he was bringing her here.

-

David pulled up his truck and he jumped to his feet.  He could hear Emma sounding very confused as her dad brought her down the path. When his eyes caught sight of her his breath caught in his throat. She was beautiful. She noticed him and walked a little quicker. He shook David's hand and he kissed his daughters head before leaving. He brought Emma onto the sands of a small beech surrounded by blossom trees. Below them was a picnic blanket and an array of food. "Killian!" She gasped as she looked around. Tears welled up in her as as she spun back to him.

He placed his hands on her waist and he could feel tears brimming in his eyes. "Happy anniversary Emma" He whispered as his forehead bumped hers. Instantly her lips were drawn to his in a gentle kiss. "Happy anniversary Killian" she whispered.

~

They sat down and just enjoyed the afternoon before the sun began to set. Killian and Emma went getting caught up in a heated kiss before Killian rolled on top of her to attack her neck. She was rolling and writhing beneath him and he slipped off both their clothes. "Why do we always end up doing it at a beech?" She hissed playful as her hands roamed his chest. "I have no idea. My three favourite things: the stars, the ocean and you." He whispered against her ear; causing her hips to rock. "You're desperate for me love" He growled and he noticed her impatience. He checked her eyes and she nodded. "I always am" She whispered before gasping aloud as he slammed into her.

"You're so amazing Emma." He growled as her hands crawled at the flesh on his back. Eventually he pulled out and started to gently rock into her. He threw her ankles over his shoulder and he continued his ministrations. The sudden change in position caused Emma to scream like no other. His lips descended on hers as he thrusted into her. "Fuck Emma. Bloody hell love" He audibly cried and the sensation became too much. After one final thrust he came within her as he screamed her name. Everything was becoming too much for Emma. Tears and stars were clouding her vision and her body exploded with sensitivity. "Killian!" She screamed as she gripped his biceps and her walls crumbled around him.

~

He collapsed onto her and brought a blanket he brought over them. Everything was warm and snuggly as the two laid next to each other naked. Emma rested her ear against his chest as she watched the sky turn black. Suddenly he sat up and pulled Emma up as well. The blanket fell from both of them. He glared at her which made her confused.

"I need to do something." He started as he grabbed her hand but she pulled back.

"Can I wear your hoodie? I just want something to wear" she laughed and he nodded before the slipped it on along with her panties. He put on some shorts but didn't put on his shirt. He turned back to her and grabbed her hand when he realised something. "Hold on I can't see you" he said as he searched for his phone. He turned on the torch and placed it on the blanket, the light illuminating her face.

He instantly grinned at her pretty face. He reached for her hands once more as their knees touched. "I just wanted to say something-" he swallowed, he was nervous. "I just want to say how much I love you and how thankful I am that you came into my life a year ago. I've been a broken man for many years and no one has been able to fix me like you have Emma. You're special, my everything, my world, my stars, the love of my life." He said gently as a tear rolled down his cheek. She caught it with the pad of her thumb. The white light from his phone shining on the two of them; pitch black surrounding them. "I can't express my love for you and this year has been better than the rest." He said which made her begin to cry.

"I love you Killian Arthur Jones" she cried as she wrapped her arms around him and cried into his neck. They stayed like that for a while before he pulled away. They leaned back and Emma's heart skipped a beat at what Killian was holding.

"Woah, woah, woah" she started but she cut him off. "Don't worry Emma, I'm not proposing" he reassured her. "You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're the woman I want to have kids with. You're the one I want to move in with. You're the one I want to wake up next to every single day. You are the one." He cried as he gripped her hand.

"Obviously marriage would be the next step but it's a tad early. But I just want you to know than Emma Marie Nolan, I love you with every bit of my soul and being and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I got you a promise ring. I want you to wear it as a reminder of everything and everything we might have one day."

She nodded sobbing as he took the ring out of the box.

"One day it will be for real" he smiled as he wiped his tears.

Finally he slipped on the ring.

"Promise me?"

"I promise."

The End.

I'm a sobbing mess right now. I hope you enjoyed, I'll post thankyou's and everything tomorrow but for now, thankyou.

Let me know what you think.