Chapter 37| Happy Birthday

*smut in this chapter, I'll put a ~ when is starts and ends. Sorry If it's shocking but oh well*😂

Nearly at 9k reads!

As always, don't forget to comment and vote!

...
Emma's POV:
I woke up at around 5:30am the next day and I sat up instantly when I remembered who's birthday it was today. I let out almost a yawn combined with a squeak of happiness as I jumped out of my sheets and straight into the shower. Once I stepped out, I dried myself and slipped into a black playsuit/romper that was covered in sunflowers. Spring was finally showing and the sun was bright which made my mood even better. I slipped on some converse and ran down the stairs to where Dad was sat sipping his coffee.

"Morning Dad!"I cheered as I flicked the switch on the coffee machine. "Morning princess! Why are you so cheery this early on, you never are?" He laughed which made me laugh as well. "It's Killian's birthday and I'm excited. I'm going over to decorate his apartment before he wakes up" I smiled. "Gods, you guys are so in love" he shook his head and smiled widely.

I sat down and ate my breakfast before saying goodbye and running for the door. "Hey! No funny business!" He shouted but I just blushed. "Bye!" I said to change the subject before running down the street with his presents in hand.

I ran up his apartment steps and unlocked the door with the key he gave me a few weeks ago. I snook in quietly and placed the presents down by the sofa before pulling out the banner that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' across it. I pined it up against his kitchen cupboards along with some balloons. Now time for the second part of the surprise...

~

In gently clicked his bedroom door open and shook in. He was fast asleep, gently snoring in fact. I walked up to his bed and quietly sat on the edge. I skilfully lifted up the sheets so I could see from his waist down, making sure I didn't wake him. He was only dressed in his light-grey sweatpants and the rim of his boxers peaking just above.

Nervously, I began to untie the string on his front and I eventually loosened it. I hooked my fingers diligently around the waist of both the sweats and the boxers and I slowly slipped them down to his knees.

I blushed instantly the moment my eyes came into contact with his length. I nervously laughed as I plucked up some courage. I gently gripped the base and peppered a few kisses there. I heard a relaxed sigh from his lips and I knew instantly that he was awake. "How long have you been awake?" I smiled as I sat up. "Since you moved the sheet" he reached for my hand and stroked my knuckles. "If you don't want to do that darling, then don't. You seem nervous." He smiled. "I just think I'll do it wrong. It's an early surprise I guess" I smirked but he sat up. "You'll be perfect, you always are. But don't do it if you don't want to." He said as he laced his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Lie down Mister and let me give you your surprise" I smiled as I pushed him down into the pillow.

I shuffled back down and lowered my head to his hardened length. Once again I grabbed the base and licked a stripe way up to the tip. I lowered my mouth down and took him whole as it hit the back of my throat. "E-Emma" his gasped and his fingers slipped into my hair.

I began to bob my head up and down as my fingers swirled at the base. And by the moans he was making, I knew he was close.

I made a pretty bold move and began to hum ever so quietly around him as my lips vibrated the 'happy birthday' tune. "You are so unbelievably incredible" He groaned loudly as all tensions were released. His legs shook violently and he gripped my hair as his hot stream hit the back of my throat.