Chapter 22| The girl of my dreams

A/N: Okay so the stories about to get a lil' bit interesting, I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy😊
*strong language by the way* *sorry the POV changes abit, this chapter is so bad sorry😂*
Comment what you think throughout? X

"Emma... Meet my brother..."

She froze. This was not good, not one bit.

"I-uh, i-I'm Emma" She stuttered nervously as she stretched her hand out where she met his sweaty grasp. "Liam, and apologies" He said with a think accent similar to Killian's. Well clearly being a gentleman runs in the family, she thought.

"So little brother, since when did you get yourself a bird?" He chuckled as he turned to an enraged Killian. "Seriously mate, watch it. She not a bloody bird and none of your god damn business," He growled through his teeth as he pulled Emma into his arms protectively. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asked after a few moments of silence. "Oh yeah, well Milah's in the car so we thought we would come see you but clearly you have company" He said with a wink, making Emma blush.

"Yeah now's not the time brother sorry" He held a serious stare as his mind was racing. Milah, his crazy ex. Why she's back he had no idea but he didn't like the sound of her being near his brother.

"Oh come on. We will be 5 minutes. Please we just need to tell you something" He paused for a moment before he looked at Emma, silently telling her this was private. Emma took the hint and almost jumped, "oh yeah, well my mom wants me home anyway" she lied as the grabbed her jacket but Killian grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" He whispered as he held her close. She slightly nodded and followed him into his bedroom.

Emma POV:

I closed the door behind me and sat next to him on his bed. "Hey what's up?" I said sweetly and I grabbed his shaking hands. He shook his head before saying "its nothing love, I just was to say goodbye without that nimrod watching" He whispered over my lips before I crashed down onto him.

He fell back against the bed and I straddled his waist. I pushed my tongue down into his mouth and the fire ignited in me once more. His hands slowly found my waist where he grabbed my belt loop and pulled me further against him. I could feel the fire when we touched and every kiss was only becoming harder not to love the hell out of him.

I slid my hand down this shirt and down to his jeans. His breath began to shake helplessly as I popped open the button and slipped my hand down between the confining material and his skin. I tauntingly pressed my lips against his neck slowly and gently bit the skin before I grabbed his length in my cold hand. He audibly gasped, enjoy all I was giving to him but it was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Killian? Milah's here now." He shouted. Killian sighed before grabbing my wrist and pulling my hands out of his pants. "Whatever brother. I'll be out in a minute" He grumbled as he stood up, buckling up his jeans. His bulge was so obvious and it was making all the blood rush to my cheeks. He gave me one of the most sexy, dazzling smirks ever and his eyebrow twitched up. "See something you like?" He mumbled into my neck when he walked back over to me. He bit the skin and covered it with a kiss "I'm sorry love" He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pecked my forehead before pulling me head onto his chest. I could hear his heart beating at a 100 miles per hours. "I'm sorry love, we can talk tomorrow if you want to?" He mumbled into my hair but my brows furrowed. "About what?" I questioned. "You know, before Liam interrupted, how you were saying you think you should go on the pill?" He mumbled shyly, holding me tighter. I tensed up slightly at the mention of the subject. "Oh. Umm- yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I said quickly whilst I hugged him one last time.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of his bedroom. As I walked through towards the door I saw this pretty brunette sat on Killian's sofa next to Liam. Her hair was long and brown, she was tall and had big eyes... which were glaring into mine. What the hell? Who the hell is she?

Killian came back over and wrapped his arms around me once more. He pressed a gentle peck to my nose as I closed my eyes, enjoying his warmth and touch. "See you tomorrow" I said before making my way out of his apartment.

Killian POV:

I hugged Emma goodbye and smiled to myself, that's my girl.

Turning back around I saw Liam stood with his arms folded over his chest. "How old is she brother?" He asked in a serious tone. I instantly rolled my eyes before making my way over the kitchen to get some coffee. "Killian." He raised his voice. I slammed the mug onto the counter and turned my head. I stepped close to him and pressed my finger against his chest. "It's none of your god damn business" I growled before pushing him away. "She's one of your students, isn't she?"

I froze. I should tell him the truth but I can't put Emma at risk . Just tell him the truth, he's your brother!

"No she's not. Look Liam please just drop the subject. It's a new relationship and I don't want to ruin it, please." I said in a begging tone. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry Killian" He said as he slung his arm over my shoulder. I mumbled a thanks but the moment was soon ruined when a certain irritating brunette decided to open her mouth.

"It's good to see you've moved on Killian." She said as she wrapped her arm around Liam whilst holding a bottle of what looked like rum. I stepped back at the awkwardness and Liam just sighed. "Brother we came over to tell you something... me and Milah... were, well a thing now" He tried to explain but stuttered in fear of my reaction. I turned around to continue making my coffee, "great" I said trying to sound as happy as possible. Truth be told, I was angry at Liam for this betrayal but in the end Milah is my past and I don't have a say in who she dates because I really don't care. "And we brought some drink to celebrate!" She cheered in her nasally voice. I froze, once again she was silently torturing me.

"Look I'm sorry but I have 2 classes of junior exams to mark, I can't hang about sorry." I lied. "Ah, we understand brother, next week?" He asked clueless to what she was doing to me. "Yeah" I gave a weak smile. "Here, keep the drink until then" She said as the slid the bottle across the counter. I sighed as shoved in the back of the cupboard and took a seat on my sofa.

Once they left I was texting Emma for a little bit.

Emma❤️: Hey sweet x

Killian: Hello loveee xx

Emma❤️: Just a question, who was that woman? Xxx

Killian: Just an old friend love, nothing to worry about xxxxx😘😘

Emma❤️: An ex? xxx

Killian: How did you know? Xxx😘💕

Emma❤️: Just guessed by the look I got. Don't worry I'm not plotting against
her or anything I just wanted to know xxx💛💛

Killian: You have no competition, I love you. x

Emma❤️: Love you too mister. Night Killy xx🐻🐻

Killian: Night my love, sweet dreams xx🐨💕

I smiled like an idiot. She is the girl of my dreams...

I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER AND HOW BAD IT IS😂😂❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote. Xx