Chapter 24| F-4 Phantom

A:N// Sorry there's like a time swap/jump thing here. Don't forget to read the Authors note at the end of the chapter xx

Comment and vote, Thankyou I'm loving the support recently xx

The week has passed through pretty quickly for both Emma and Killian. They we're back to normal and they were back to their usual loving and happy selves, well for the most part...

It was 4:30pm on Friday. Whilst the school was empty and the halls we're hauntingly lonely, Emma was curled up in Killian's lap bawling her eyes out into his chest...

3 hours earlier...

I was sat at the lunch table with Ruby. We were laughing about something stupid Ruby did when she first met Victor. Speaking of Victor: I was starting to get to know him and I thought he was really sweet. He is such a gentleman to her which is the polar opposite to Ruby in a totally good way. Ruby's so relaxed, she takes things as they come and she just lives her life freely. Victors the opposite. He always seems hesitant to kiss her, but not in a bad way, but more of a sweet way. It's like when my and Killian first started dating.

He always asked me if it was okay for him to kiss me or if I was 100% sure with the relationship, and if I'm honest, he's still like that. He's still the gentleman he's always been. He still asks me if I'm sure of our passionate kissing or if things escalate in the slightest. Most people would see it as annoying but Killian is far from it. He is the most sweet, genuine, caring, loving person I've ever met and just thinking of him brings a blush to my cheeks.

I have fallen completely head over heals for Killian. I was so indescribably in love with him that sometimes I just wanted to tackle him down and kiss earth out of him. Sometimes I just wanted to touch him and to show him how much I undeniably love him and sometimes I just wanted a simple cuddle. Just his arms around me was enough to satisfy me.

I could feel my heart swelling at the thought. I just wanted to go find him right now, lock his door and kiss the holy hell out of him but I knew I couldn't. Ruby was beginning to become suspicious as to where I was going. She knew I was in some form of relationship (from new year) but she knew not to push on the subject. But I think she was becoming desperate to know who her best friend was dating and I was scared that she would follow me or something.

I wanted to tell her, I did. But I wouldn't sacrifice Killian's job for anything.

"Emmaaaaa. Emma!" Ruby said as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. I shook my head as I shook the thoughts away and my eyes averted to hers. "Hmm?" I hummed as I glanced around to see if anything urgent was happening. Surprise surprise, nothing was. There never is at this school.

"You went into your own little world again," she laughed "we were asking you what class we had next" she questioned as she rested her head on Victors shoulder. Damn, I wish I could do that with my Killian right now. "Oh, uh- math." I cheered sarcastically. Truth being told, I was actually excited. Firstly, I got to see Killian and secondly, math was becoming easier and my grades are really good.

I briefly heard Ruby sigh but I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my back pocket and flashed the screen on. I saw the Caller ID and saw it was my Mom.

And my heart dropped to my stomach.

Most people wouldn't question it but given our relationship, she very rarely rang me unless it was important. She always just texted. I was praying that she would be yelling at me for something or that she wouldn't be home for dinner, anything, I was praying for anything rather than what was about to happen.