Chapter 35| My Litte Girl

Thank you for 7k reads, I literally started crying when I saw that. Thank you all so much for the support you guys have given me and this book, I'm so unbelievably grateful for you all!❤️

I hope you all like daddy charming because this is practically all the chapter is!😂 (sorry I promised smut, next chapter probably)

As always, comment and vote😏❤️

......
He stopped right before her as his hands were clipped behind him, the cold metal of the cuffs pressing against his wrists and a police officer kept a firm grip of his shoulder. Glittering tears were in her eyes as she mouthed the words 'Promise me?' When they began to pull him away. The moment the silent words 'I promise.' left his lips and he was dragged away she collapsed down onto the ground where her bestfriend Ruby clutched onto her to comfort her. Nothing would fix this hurt. Ruby tried to comfort her but she didn't know how; "Emma shhh, Emma, Emma..."

...

"Emma, Emma, Emma!" Her eyes peered open where she saw her Dad gently shaking her shoulders. "Hmm? What happened?" She mumbled as she sat up on her bed which David moved her to. "I think you had a panic attack princess, you passed out." He smiled as he cradled his daughter in his arms. "Oh god" she groaned as she sat up completely where he quickly pressed a kiss to her head.

She looked shyly into his identically blue/green eyes. He sighed heavily as he ran his hand through his hair and tugged slightly when she realised why. "You...you need to tell me everything." He said firmly, applying emphasis on everything. Emma nodded frantically as well as tensing up. "Okay" she whispered. "Let me get us some hot cocoa, do you want some?" He asked with a cheeky smile. "With cinnamon as always" She laughed as he stood up and walked to the door.

When he left the room she stood up and walked over to her desk chair and grabbed the two blankets. She sat herself back on her bed as just gazed out of the window as the minutes ticked by. What am I going to tell him?

Meanwhile, down in the kitchen David was waiting for the water to boil but got sidetracked by his thoughts. He had no idea all the secrets he was soon to find out but he was worried for his daughter; he had never seen her so scared and worried to the point she would faint. However he snapped out of his thoughts when the kettle switch flicked up. He poured the water into the (extremely big) mugs then topped it off with some whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon. He stopped before walking up the stairs. What on earth do I ask?

The door swung open and he grinned as he handed her a mug before going back and closing the door. He crawled back onto the bed and leaned against the wall that she was against as he got himself comfy. She threw him a blanket but he only placed it in his lap whilst she had it wrapped around her curled up body. "Umm" he mumbled awkwardly as he stirred the cream with his spoon. "D-do you want to start from the b-beginning?" He stuttered nervously whilst sighing at the same time. "Uh-umm y-yeah" she replied quietly as to searched for a good was to begin the story. "Hey, no secrets, no lies, I will not be mad or kick you out which is what I know your thinking but I won't, I promise" he smiled before quickly kissing her temple.

"Back when you left in September, I was assigned his class. Truth be told, he was an ass the first few weeks" He laughed and gave her hand a squeeze. "But behind his arrogance and 'Mr Stress-head' façade he was really nice to me. I-I-I had a lot of d-down days when you left and he was the only one I felt I could talk to. Mostly because I got upset in his class and he wanted to know why I was so upset, this happened a few times" She explained as she just swilled the chocolate liquid around.