Chapter 43| Welcome To Hawaii

A lot of you requested this chapter- Killian and Emma's vacation adventures. Hope you all enjoy x
FLUFF AND SMUT. MOSTLY FLUFF
Don't forget to vote and comment x

...

Killian POV:

It was around 4pm when we showed up on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii. I helped Emma jump off the transfer bus steps and grabbed our suitcases before walking towards the hotel entrance. We were instantly greeted with flower lei's and glasses of orange juice. Me and Emma both took a glass and made a toast, "To the future." I said and she smiled and grabbed my hand. I quickly checked us in and we paced to our room.

We quickly unlocked the door and inspected the room. "Killian this is so amazing! You must have payed so much for this!" She exclaimed before punching my arm really hard. "Ow! That was not needed!" I laughed. "It's my graduation present for you. I've put to through a fair bit this year, my love. You truly deserve this. You're a champion" I whispered as I pulled her into my arms for a cuddle, "Thank you for helping me with my problem and for sticking with me. I know I'm not an easy person to love but you have helped me overcome obstacles I didn't think I could ever face. You have dealt with so much this year with your dad and me, so please just enjoy this treat and don't worry about anything what so ever. It's our relaxation time." I continued to say. I felt her shake in my arms and I quickly pulled her away. Her face was stained with tears but she couldn't stop smiling. "Oh love don't cry" I said as I held her tighter. "I love you so much and no one has ever gone out of their way to make me this happy." She sobbed. "You're worth it" I smiled and kissed her head before pulling her out onto the decking which was only a few meters from the ocean itself.

We jumped down onto the sand and I picked her up and spun her around and danced with her on the beech. "Think of all the things we can do here that we can't in Storybrooke. I can take you to dinner!" I exclaimed when realisation hit me. "You can take me to dinner!" She exclaimed breathlessly. Suddenly her whole body was leaning against me.

She caught my lips with hers and playfully tugged at mine with her teeth. I tapped the back of her thigh and she quickly wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to kiss her senseless. I pressed her up against a palm tree and pushed myself against her. "Welcome to Hawaii indeed" I whispered huskily before pulling her away from the tree. I continued to kiss her hard; she was so lost in our kiss that she didn't even realise where I was walking.

A very loud scream pierced my ears when her toes dipped into the ocean. "Killian!" She wined as she tried to climb up me or cling on for dear life. I saw her throw her phone back onto the sand and then she wrapped her arms round my neck. "I love you" She said sincerely before kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I smiled as I brought her to my chest again like a baby.

"As much as I love our kisses, your hugs make everything better" she mumbled into my shoulder. "Maybe we should get out of these clothes" I suggested before walking back to the sand. We quickly went back to the room to change. Emma came out of the bathroom cursing under her breath. "I'm going to murder your sister!" She exclaimed as she strutted out in a very low cut, red bikini which was tied at the front.

My tongue traced circles in my cheek before skimming over my lips- causing me to bite back a groan. This woman! This woman was the most beautiful person and I couldn't help but blush knowing that she was all mine and I would be the one in her bed tonight. I get to be the guy that takes her home, to shower her with hugs and kisses, to make love with her until the sun rises and the one I get to call 'My Girl'.

"Well I must say, you look quite ravishing in that my love" I said as my hand circled her waist. "Shut up" she sighed before falling back on my chest. "I love when you're in a cuddle mood" I smiled as I grabbed her hand.

We walked back to the beech and suddenly Emma was asking the only other person on this beech if she would take a photo. The fairly elderly woman was more than happy to do so.  Emma came my side and I wrapped my arms around her; the ocean skimming at our heals. "Thank you so much" Emma said as she took her phone back and said goodbye to the woman. She quickly showed me the photo before throwing it in her bag.

She ran down into the water but my eyes traveled somewhere else. Alice really did pick out some special things for Emma and damn Emma was pulling it off well. The bikini top was fine but the bottoms were barely a piece of fabric, giving me full view of her cute little tush.

"Jones! Quit staring at my ass and get in the water!" She snapped when she saw me gawking. "Sorry, can't help that you're so beautiful" I grinned before running down. I dived in and splashed Emma which made her scream. "It's cold" she cried as she gripped my hand tightly. She was only waist deep so I scooped some water in my hands and massaged it over her shoulders. I came up behind her so my front was pressed against her back and I began running water up her stomach. I soon got sidetracked and I was no longer adjusting her to the temperature but I was giving her a soothing rub down.  She was stiff, tense. My hands kneaded into her shoulders and a sigh escaped her mouth. "I'm going to give you a proper massage later love, yeah?" I said before I stepped back. She nodded and sank into the water.

We played in the ocean like 10 year olds for a while before we swam over to some rocks. Round the corned was a tiny beech for barely two. I brought Emma round and I sat on the untouched sand. She sat between my legs, her back against my chest. The sun was beginning to set so we just stayed in silence for a while. The sky changed from blue to pink and orange and I just found my eyes looking at Emma. Here I was, in Hawaii with my girlfriend, the ocean and the horizon climbing at our toes. This was sheer bliss.

Emma flipped her body around and she had lust in her eyes. Her hand instantly slipped into my swim shorts. Before she even started I flipped over so she was below me and I kissed her lips- cutting off any air.

She slipped off her bikini bottoms and pulled down my shorts. "May I?" I asked as I fiddled with the string at the front of her bikini top. "Yes" she sighed as the salty air wrapped around her chest. My mouth instantly sucked on her breast but she grabbed my length and brought me to her entrance. "I need you" she mumbled. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes" and with that I pushed in slowly. I moved my hips at a slow and taunting pace. I could see her getting frustrated at my pace so I continued going slow. She was panting and moaning, her cheeks sweaty and red.

It felt different. Nice. Having natures breeze surround our naked bodies brought a whole new dimension to the moment.

"Fuck Killian. Go faster!" She growled but I didn't listen. I went even slower and I finally felt her walls twitch around me. After a few moments a sudden scream fell from her lips and she came violently around me. "A-ah- g-gods Emma" I grunted loudly, maybe too loud, as I shattered inside her. I cried out her name and she screamed mine as we hit a euphoric and earth-shattering climax.

My arms collapsed beneath me and I fell on top of her, my whole weight pressing on her. "Killian I swear you need to go that slow all the time. I don't think I've ever come like that" she said breathlessly. "I don't think I have either love. Heavens that was amazing." I smiled. I pulled out of her and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Let's get back to the hotel, I owe you a massage" I smiled and I stood her up. Her legs were weak like mine but God's it's was glorious to see her naked by the ocean, the wind catching in her hair.

And that's how our night was spent; I gave Emma a massage for a good 2 hours but we were to addicted to one another and we soon found ourselves making love until the morning. And that's how every night in Hawaii went.

~
The day after I saw Emma waddling around the room. "Sore love?" I smirked. "You don't even know" she laughed.

For the first day we just spent the whole day cuddled in a hammock. We slept most the day but I could see Emma was turning red so I brought her into the room and I spooned her as she continued to sleep.

After a few hours I woke my sleepy Emma up and we got ready to go and eat. Emma took a quick photo of us before we walked out of the hotel. I reached for her hand but she flinched away, because that was the normal. I scanned her eyes which read 'sorry' before I grabbed it again. "We're not in Storybrooke" I smiled as we found a restaurant looking over the sea.

"My future is with you" I said suddenly, but she didn't hear me.

But maybe she did...

...

Do you like it?