Chapter 25| 12am Heartbreaks

Apologies to: Caragh, and anyone else that if I break your heart or upset you in any way, please don't kill me because ily all so much xx

This chapter is the exact same I managed to get it back!😂

*lil' bit of smut, warning*

Like and comment, enjoy x

She looked deep into his sapphire gems which the look of worry and fear in her eyes but he could also see her excitement. Her hand rose to his chest at her breathing began to shake. It trailed from his jaw and down to the slight bit of hair that was peaking above his shirt. "E-Emma you don't have too" He whispered when she grabbed his biceps and began to press gentle kisses to his skin on his neck. He lifted her up so that she was close to him before he allowed Emma to pull away. He slammed his lips into hers before gently guiding her back to his bedroom.

Emma jumped onto the bed before Killian came and snaked his way way up her. They collided with a passionate kiss as her head fell against the pillows. He felt her hand fondling with the button of his navy shirt and he allowed her to tear away each one. She glided her hands over his silky chest hair before pushing off the cloth. She brought him back for another fiery kiss. Emma didn't even allow for Killian to object before she pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth.

She felt him hook her leg around his him as he began his gentle assault on his neck. "Mmh Killian" she sighed. She felt the low vibrations grumble deep within him. He was becoming impatient.

He needed his girl, his swan, his Emma.

"May I?" He asked as hands rested on the hem of her grey t shirt. She mumble a reply and nodded her head. He gently pulled it over her head before taking a step back admire her beauty. This woman is an angel, so so beautiful Killian pressed his cold fingers to her hips before he slid them up her beau tiful, smooth body. His hands creeped around her back as he continued to attack his lips. Emma wrapped her legs around his waist, desperate for some friction. E-Emma? Are you sure?" He asked genuinely, her smile lit up whilst he held a serious stare. "Yes Killian" She whispered nervously. His brows furrowed but he nodded his head and unclasped her bra. He peeled it off her before placing with the rest of the clothes on the floor.

He didn't want to disrespect her. He wanted to make this moment as special and important as ever. He wanted her to enjoy it and he wanted to treat her right.

Killian let out out a relaxed sigh just looking at his girl. He couldn't help himself anymore. He began pressing kisses down her cheek, to her jaw and onto her chest. He peppered light kisses on the base of her neck but pulled away to ask something. "Is it alright if I...you know... kiss you ther- he stuttered nervously. She turned bright pink and giggled. "Of course you can Killian" She said as she threaded her hands through his hair. His lips creeped down to her skin before he pressed a firm kiss onto her breast. "Oh god" she sighed in pleasure.

She couldn't take this anymore; she reached for his belt and unbuckled it. She pushed his jeans down to the ground before tugging at the waistband. She slid them down his legs before throwing them to the ground. Reaching down, she grabbed him and gave his length a stroke. "E-Emma" He whispered before climbed above her. He began to kiss her senseless. He was enjoying her touch, her warmth. "Can I, you know?" He asked when he nodded to her jeans She laughed, "You don't need to ask to do everything you know" she smiled. He just shook his head 'no', meanwhile she already removed her jeans and underwear.

They were both naked now.

It was the most intimate moment they had shared.

They were pure, yearning for the other, desperate for some love.