Chapter 1

BTS Q and A

After a breath taking performance it was time for the Q and A.

The BTS members were excited for all the questions their ARMYs going to give them.

When they were seated everyone was smiling, but not for long because just one question will change the lives of three members.,

The question was for Jungkook.

The fan asked," I'm sure you heard the shipping names between you, Jimin, and Taehyung, so who would you rather go out with."

Jungkook took a deep breath and thought," Jimin has always been there for me and took care of me, but I'm always been with Taehyung and we always laughed with him too. Plus I am kind of attracted to Taehyung."

When he finally got done with his long thought process he answered it nervously," I would say that I would rather go with... Taehyung."

Right when he said that the room boomed with noise. Some said that it should have been Jikook for life, And others were happy that he said Taehyung.

But, if you look past the crowd and look at the table where BTS are sitting you could see the expressions of the groups faces.

Namjoon (Rap monster), Jin (Jinie), Hoseok (J-Hope), and Yoongi (Suga) was looking at the loud crowd, and Jungkook (Kookie), Jimin (Jiminie), and Taehyung (V also Tae) were looking at each other in an embarrassed way.

The thing is if you look deep in their faces you could see in Jungkook's face he felt sorry for Jimin and was embarrassed about his answer.

In Jimin's face there was pain and anger, and he thought," I have always been there for Kookie. I've been there when he was sad and sick and he doesn't pick me. What does he do with Tae do complete idiotic things with. What does Tae have, because I have love for kookie... I guess I don't have it from him in return."

Taehyung, the number one person you would think that would be embarrassed was actually was happy. he was beaming in joy and didn't have an ounce of sympathy in him for Jimin. He thought he was the lucky one because he was picked.

For that one question and that one answer to that one question it will never be the some between the three.