Chapter 5

I'm sure you saw some errors in the other four chapters so I want to know there will be errors all through the story. Thank you for reading and understanding.

My purpose

" I can tell that people think I'm crazy and over protecting Jungkook and all, but really just care for him and don't want him to get hurt or leave me.

I think people don't understand me and my position I'm playing.

Who cares I'm just going to do what I have to do..."

Right before he could finish his thought he was interrupted by an slightly angry voice. He snapped out of his deep thought, and come to an angry Yoongi. He busted in to the room yelling," Who ate all my Hershey Kisses?!" He was looking everywhere for them then he looked up and yelled," JHOOOOOOOOOOPE!!! DID YOU EAT MY HERSHY KISSES?!!!" 

After that you see a little Hoseok head with a mouth fill of chocolate peek in the the doorway. And right when Yoongi laid eyes on him they were both gone, and down the hall they went.

Taehyung realised that there was no reason to just sit in bed so he got up and went in the shower. But the whole time he was still thinking.

When Tae, Kookie, and Namjoon were sitting on the couch Jungkook was talking to Taehyung, but Tae didn't realise it because he was lost in thought ( again ).

Jungkook noticed it and said something about it," What's wrong, you've been lost in thought a lot lately and I'm starting to get really worried about you."

"Im ok babe, I've just been thinking a lot not really been paying attention to much lately, but I'm ok. Sorry I've been distracted so much."

Jungkook looks in to Taehyung's eyes and holds his face to reassure him that it's ok, and kissed him.

Everyone looked at the cute couple couple and yell in perfect harmony," GO GET A ROOM!!!"

Kookie and Tae separate from each other and Kookie says," We have a room, so if you want us to go we will  and not come out for a while."

Everybody looked at each other and come to an agreement and said," Absolutely not." And Jin said," Lets go out for P-A-S-T-A pasta and P-I-Z-Z-A pizza."

Everyone agreed and jumped in the van.

When they got in the van Jimin asked Tae if he could talk to Jungkook in private, and surprisingly he said yes, so when they got in Jungkook was in the middle and beside him was Jimin and Tae.

Jimin first started off by say saying that he was sorry for avoiding Jungkook and apologized for not talking to him at all for the past couple of weeks since he going out about Kookie and Tae going out.

Than he waited for Tae to go to sleep to tell him about the threat that he gave Jimin.

Jungkook couldn't do anything but listen and when Jimin was done telling Jungkook about the threat Jungkook took a deep breath and said," I'll talk to him and try to make him lay off."

After they ate they came back home and right Jungkook waited for Tae to come in and he dragged Tae to a room, pinned him against the wall, and slammed the door and yelled," KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"