Chapter 3

Understand Me

Jungkook went to Jimin's room to talk to him and when he got there Jimin was on the bed in tears.

Jungkook had sat in the bed next to Jimin, and right he sat down Jimin dumped his heart again," Is there something wrong whith me to make you not love me. Is there something I did to make you hate me. What can I do to make you love me the way I love you."

After Jungkook heard what Jimin had he replied," There is nothing wrong with you, its just that Tae had came telling me that he liked me and all.... and I liked him too, so I asked him out. Then one thing led to another and we became serious."

" I never knew that you liked me, and if I did I would've tried it out to see if we worked." Jungkook added.

" So you didn't do it to hurt me." Jimin asked still tearing up.

"No, I would never." Jungkook said while comforting him.

They both hugged it out and Jimin made a slight move that Jungkook didn't catch.

Once Jungkook and Jimin separated from their hug Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, than Taehyung walked in.

Jungkook told them that everything was ok and they are friends again, so everyone but Taehyung and Jimin left out the room to watch a movie in the living room.

While everyone was in the living room Tae and Jimin stayed in the room to talk.

During their talk you could see that Taehyung was a little jealous of Jimin and Jungkook's relationship because he said," I promise you if you ever try to steal Jungkook away from me your life will be over before your life with Kookie begins." And he walked away.