Chapter 17

I have no clue how much time I will have to update any chapters in my book but I will try. I'm being more stupid and started more books, that's the main reason I can't be bored. Well anyways please enjou this chapter. It may suck I know.

"Jeon Jungkook if you don't stop fucking stalling and tell me who the fuck it is I promise you I will kick your ads int-" "Its Jimin." After that everyone was quiet.

Outside the room Yoongi was watching the whole thing. "Jimin you bitch!" He screamed down the hall looking for him, and at the same time Tae left out the room going in the kitchen to get a knife. "Jimin swhere the fuck are you!" Soon Tae and Yoongi were going down the hall looking for Jimin.

The were looking for him everywhere until they heard the door shut, and they dashed out the house and saw Jimin. "JIMIN THIS TIME IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS FOR REAL!!!" Tae yelled running to Jimin and tackling him. Everyone ran out the house straight to Jimin and Taehyung.

Yoongi didn't do anything he watched. "This time I hope Taehyung kills your hoe ass." Yoongi said. He was tired of all of Jimin's lies and excuses.

Everyone except for Yoongi was trying to get Tae off of Jimin before he actually kills him. "Yoongi it would be nice if you could help us before Tae does it." Namjoon said irritated by the whole situation. "What the hell do I look helping the bitch that cheated on me. He getting what he deserves." Everyone understood what both had and Yoongi were doing, even Jungkook understood, but thats not an excuse to let this happen. "Yoongi i know it's hard to go through this, but I need you to use your head. If Tae kills Jimin he will go to jail for murder. If you're not going to do this for Jimin do it for Taehyung."

TBC

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have testing and all in school so I won't be able to do much. I published four new books so I'm proud but also disappointed. Bye

Oh sorry it's such a short chapter.

Strong power thank you :)