Chapter 6

Snitch

" KIM TAEHYUNG, WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU THREATEN JIMIN?!!!!" Jungkook was furious and seemed that he was about to blow like a ticking time bomb if you didn't give him the right answer in the right amount of time.

Tae was surprised by the way Jungkook threw him against the wall, and he was kind of scared by the fact how hard the throw was.

Tae finally gained the courage to speak and said," For one I threatened him because Jimin had just found out that me and you where were dating so I had made sure I set some boundaries, but I didn't tell him to stop talking to you he did that on his own. Two I was going to tell Jimin when we got back that I trusted him and that I was sure that he wasn't going to take you away from me and I was fine if he hangs out with you alone."

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung wasn't lieing and backed away from him, then apologized for getting mad and yelling. Tae said it was ok and made up for what he did by a kiss.

They broke away and Jungkook was about to leave the room when he was yanked back in a kiss by Tae, but this one lasted for about ten minutes.

After Tae and Jungkook's make-out was over they left out the room happier than they were before that day.

When Kookie and Tae sat down all eyes were on them.

Once they got tired of all the eyes Tae said," What is wrong with you?" Than Namjoon said,"  You are a couple that just ran into your room that was closed for a good thirty minutes.  First there was yelling then everything got quiet. Then after that y'all come out the room like brand new people, so what do you think is wrong with us?"

After that was said Jungkook and Tae looked at each other with a shocked expression and they said at the same time," Nothing happened."

Jungkook carried on without the Jungshook facial expression," We had a slight argument then we made up like normal people nothing else. Well there were kissing involved, but nothing else, I promise."

The rest gave that I don't completely believe you but what ever you say look then carried on with what they where doing.

Jungkook and Taehyung kept smiling and Jimin was a little mad that Kookie and Tae didn't break up over the threat but he will get over it.

The rest of the of the night went on as any on as any other night.

Tell me who you want to ship, because to tell the truth I ship vkook all day. So comment and say are you Vkook or Jikook.