Chapter 13

Hey good news, I will be able to update more often. Why you ask because I will be out of the play I stupidly joined in two weeks, so be prepared for more chapters.

Thank you

Jimin ended up wondering to the front of Yoongi's where the doctor and nurses were trying to get his heart started again. He watched as they tried to bring Yoongi back, "Please bring Yoongi back to me, Jin caught up to him asking if he was ok," Are you o-" Before he finished he saw what Jimin was looking, so he tried to lead but Jimin wouldn't budge. "Jimin he is coming back so stop worrying so much, Just come sit down and relax." "I cant leave him again, I have to stay here until-" He stopped to see what Yoongi waking up. Jin and Jimin knew that they could relax so they ran back before the doctor could and told the group what happened. "Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, Tae he woke Yoongi woke up! He's coming to us." Everyone got happy and started to hug each other when the doctor walk to tell them the news. "Hello everyone, Yoongi's heart had stopped so we had to bring him back. He awake so you will be able to see him." "When will he be released." "He will be released soon." Everyone got happy and ran towards Yoongi's room.

Before Jimin could enter the room Namjoon stopped him. "Can I talk to you real quick." "Sure hyung, what's up?" "Jimin you got to stop causing drama between us. I know you're not doing it on purpose but it getting out of control. First you almost broke up Tae and Jungkook then.... what I'm trying is that you are causing to much things to happen." "I understand hyung I will try to do better, but I do love Yoongi and I will try to protect him at all cost. But I have a question, what were you about to say when you said 'then'." "Nothing it wasn't important, but please do be careful." Then they walked in the room.

When they walked in Yoongi was asking for Jimin and when he finally say him he perked up. "Jiminie! Hey in sorry we never went on that date." Everyone and Jimin was surprised by Yoongi's statement but they were also happy too. Well everyone but Hoseok. He was mad because after he confessed to Yoongi he still didn't care. While Hoseok was lost in thought Yoongi looked over and started talking to him," Sorry I didn't choose you, its just that Jimin asked me first and I have always had liked him, so when he asked I took the opportunity. But just know if you had asked me first I would've tried it out." Hoseok came back on the last part and replied, "I understand, so don't worry I'm fine." "Good... now does anyone know when I can get out because I'm tired of sitting here." Jimin jumped in, "Yoongi you just woke up you need your rest. And the doctor said you'll get out soon." "Thank you, and so what I just woke up I don't want to sit up in this bed. I know I love sleep but damn I don't want to stay in bed." They could do anything but laugh and shake their. "Even when you just came back from death you're still the same."

Even when someone in BTS is in the hospital they are still the same.

I am sorry for the cheesy end line and the short chapter I couldn't think of anything else, but hopefully the next chapter is better :). BYYYYYYYEEEEE