Chapter 20

Well this might be the last chapter. To be honest I never thought I would make it this far because I thought I would delete it by now. I proud of myself and my readers. I'm proud of my readers because you stayed with me with all the mess and bad grammar, thank you.

Now done with the sappy stuff (for now), so lets get to the story.

Taehyung ended up asking the girl out but now... he has another problem to deal with.

That girl...that specific girl....happens to be the child of the people his brother killed.

Right now he is with Namjoon discussing it.

"Namjoon, I think I made a mistake." He doesn't regret asking her out, to be honest he actually wants to marry her. "What? Does this mean you want to get back together with Jungkook?" Namjoon said happily. "What? No. That bitch can stay they way he is. Single and lonely. My mistake was...do you remember that family my brother killed." Soon the memory flooded Namjoon's memory because he was there when his brother did it. "Sadly yes, why?"

Tae didn't know if he should tell Namjoon because it is a really sensitive subject for him, because he was there and stopped nothing. Namjoon felt that he helped ruin a family.

"The girl that I'm dating is the daughter of the two people."

Namjoon almost fell apart from those words. He didn't want his actions to come back and haunt him... sadly it did, and in the hardest way possible."

"Does she know w-who killed them." Since she never said anything about it he figured she didn't know. "No, I don't think so." "You need to tell her." Namjoon said worriedly, shocked, and scared. He slightly raised his voice so that made Taehyung a little worried about them both.

he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but what if he does.

OMG tears I'm finally done with this book. I'm kind of sad about it but I know it has to come to an end, weeell not really because the second part of the book is called You Make Me Begin so if you wanna read it go on my page or look it up.

There might be a bonus chapter but who knows.

know what... I'll make one just for you. It'll come soon so don't worry, I'll find enough time to make it.

Well that's it. Thank you all so much for the support in making this book, and I could never do this with out you. love you all so much.