Chapter 18

After a couple of weeks no one talked to anyone, well except for Hoseok and Yoongi. Even though Taehyung wanted to.

Hoseok maded it his job to make sure his depression didn't get worse because of Jimin. That's why he made sure they stayed out of the house and busy. Right now they are at an amusement park, having fun.

On the other hand Taehyung had no one. No one to comfort him, or no one to love him.

Taehyung found himself slipping into a deep depression with no one to save him.

Without any of the BTS members noticing he has been writing suicide letters and cutting himself. He couldn't bare the pain anymore he wanted to die.

No one would care if I'm gone anyway. I wouldn't have to be a burden to anyone. they can live their happy lives. Especially Jimin and Jungkook. They can be happy forever.

While he was thinking these thought he was climbing up on the balcony of their dorm, ready to jump.

Jungkook happened to walk in the room before Tae jumped.

"Taehyung, no!" Taehyung looked back with redden eyes from his crying.

"Why shouldn't I do it? Why should I stay here only knowing you're bringing me pain? Why should I say here when I know no one loves me? Jungkook I loved you, and you returned it by cheating on me with Jimin, who already had a boyfriend. I gave my all to you, and you just used me. You've only brought pain not love, not care, and even when you took me to Daegu you made us leave early for him. I'm..." Now that Tae was finally able to share his feelings he was falling apart, breaking piece by piece. Tears started to fall from his eyes. "I'm suppose to be your boyfriend, your only boyfriend, but you broke that. I'm d-done. With you and my life."

But right before he lunged from the balcony Jungkook grabbed him, and took him in his arm.

Tae started fighting, punching, and squirming in Jungkook's arm, but he kept tight grip on him.

Soon enough Taehyung gave up and cried in Jungkook's chest. "Why...do...you...hurt...me?" Tae asked still sobbing. "I'm sorry Tae...I really am." Then Jungkook started crying. "You hurt me so much."

Tae was broken, beaten, and bashed.

It was to much pain to bare,. He wanted to end it, but Jungkook wouldn't let him.

Why wouldn't he just let me die? I should've died. Let me die.

He didn't want Jungkook to hurt him anymore. He didn't want to hurt himself.

Pain kills us all. The strong, the weak. No one can out run pain. Only way you can get out of it is when you out run it.

Run long, run fast, but sooner or later it will catch up to you. And when it does, it will hurt more than from the start.

Ok another chapter finished, and its getting closer and closer to the end. Wow, this is so much more than I expected, and now I don't want it to end. Thank you for all the support, and the people that has been there from day one. I love all my readers, and I hope you love me back. Well that's it for now, see you next time. BYEEE!!!

Oh one last thing please check out my other books if you haven't and when I was getting my pics of my book I notice that I got a couple of rankings: