Chapter 14

For some stupid reason I'm writing two other books like I have enough time in my life to write two, I can barely write the one now. Well anyways I'm writing more books that sucks just like this one, so feel free to read it. Please enjoy this suckish chapter and tell me what you think. I don't get what's the point in saying this but I'm going to say it anyways please vote (for what idk) :). OMG how will you read it if you don't know what its called, it called You make me begin (if youre wondering I did get it off the song), and the other is The Intries. Last thing my friend told me my chapters had went down hill so lets hope I get better. Sorry for the chapters.

Time skip:

Why

Yoongi is out of the hospital so him and Jimin are going on their first date. "Where are are going out, so we might be come back late." "Ok have fun." They left to go their date.

They went to a five star restaurant and order.

After they get their food Jimin gets a call that he needs to take. "Yoongi can I take this?" "Yeah sure." Jimin left the table to take the call, so that left Yoongi sitting alone on their date. "Some date huh." He said under his breath.

After about five minutes Jimin came back rushing to leave. "Come one I gotta go." "But Jimin we haven't even ate yet." "I'll just buy you something one the way home."

We left the restaurant, and Jimin in fact did what he said and bought Mugyodong Bugeokukjib and he dropped him off. "Bye Yoongi, I will make this up to you." "Wait your not coming." Yoongi had pain in his eyes when it was like Jimin dumped him out the car. "No, sorry I have to go somewhere, but I love you." By that time Yoongi was annoyed, so he didn't care that much. "Yeah whatever just go ahead." Jimin felt bad about leaving Yoongi, but he left anyway.

Yoongi went straight in the his room, slammed the door, and threw himself one the bed. When he was about to go to sleep he heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in." He knew who it was before he came in, but he thought it was nice to see someone who seems like he actually care. "Hey Yoongi how was your date?" Hoseok always cared about Yoongi even when he didn't know. "Not really good. Jimin had to go somewhere, so he stoped to get me fast food and dropped me off." Yoongi loved the way Hoseok pays attention to every word he says, but unlike Jimin who does everything else but listen to him.

Soon after Hoseok and Yoongi were deep into convocation until Yoongi got a text on his phone:

Jiminie: Sorry I took so long, I had to drop someone off, but I'm on my way babe.

When Yoongi read the text he dropped the phone in disbelief. Jhope got worried so he comforted him. "What's wrong are you ok." "H-he's cheating on me." Yoongi answered in shock. "What are you talking bout? Come on Yoongi, talk to me." He couldn't say anything. All Yoongi could do was cry and hand Jhope the phone.

Hoseok read the text slowly and carefully to make sure he was reading the words right. "I-im so sorry Yoongi. What are you gonna do about it." "I-I don't know." All Yoongi could do was studer his words. His mind was clouded with bad thoughts, but the one thing that was clear was that he wanted to cut himself again. "Yoongi you might need some rest." Jhope inturupted his thoughts. "C-can you stay with me Hobi." "Sure, anything for you." He gave a warm smile and laid down next to Yoongi until he fell asleep, and even then he still was there.

The next morning

Jimin busted in Yoongi's room and jumped on him. "Yoongi hyung wake up!" "Leave me the fuck alone Jimin." Jimin looked hurt by Yoongi, so he tried to figure out what's wrong. "What's wrong Yoongi? Why are you mad at me?" "How the hell are you gonna ask me why I'm mad at you. Bitch, you didn't notice that you sent your little text to the wrong damn person?" Jimin knew he messed up than so he decided to play innocent. "What are you talking about?" Yoongi got tired of Jimin's crap, so he showed Jimin the text. "Yoongi I'm so sorry. I didn't mea-" Yoongi cut him off. "No Jimin we're done. Get the fuck out of my room."

Jimin knew there was nothing to do but leave so he did, but before he did he noticed Hoseok laying next to him sleep.

When Jimin left out he room Yoongi got up to where he kept his blades. One, two, three cuts. More and more cuts. No one loves me. Jimin showed it. I don't deserve this life, this fame. Why am I still living. Hoseok ruined Yoongi's chain of thoughts by yelling. "Yoongi! Stop why are you doing this to yourself?" "Why do you love me? I don't deserve you." Jhope felt bad for Yoongi. He loved him with all his heart, and it pains him to see Yoongi like that. Hoseok looked Yoongi in the eyes, and without hesitation he smashed his lips on to Yoongi's.

After two minutes they separated from each other and Yoongi cried, then Hoseok spoke. "I love your personality and everything else about you, and I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. And I'll wait as long as it takes to get you." Yoongi realised he wasn't alone, so he cried, vented, and laughed with Hoseok. But the most important was that he loved him too. He could see his life with him, but he wants to wait first.

I haven't updated in a while so tell me how it was in the comments. The only reason I have not been updating was because of my busy schedule and I had writers block for a while. Thank you for reading, and I'll try to update soon.