Chapter 10

I fell in love with this song so I hope you enjoy it.

Fight

Tae goes in the living in the living room where everyone is and darts his eyes at Jimin. And once he lays eyes on Jimin he runs to him and those him on the ground. Everyone was shocked by Tae's actions because no one has ever seen that side of him before. Tae pinned Jimin to the ground so he wouldn't be able to get up, and he started punching him In the face sayind," WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO YOU FOR YOU TO HAVE HE RIGHT TO KISS JUNGKOOK, WHO IS MY BOYFRIEND. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND HAD MY BACK, BUT I GUESS I WAS FUCKING WRONG BECAUSE I GAVE YOUR ASS A FREE PASS TO MAKE OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND. BUT GUESS WHAT BITCH THAT STOPS RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!!!"

Suga

Mean while all of this is going Yoongi is in his room crying," Why can't I be loved, Why can I i be held in someone's arms. I don't care because all my pain and suffering is stopping today."

Back to the fight

The gets off of Jimin and goes to the kitchen and gets a knife, and by the time he comes back Jimin so gone and you hear a door slam.

Jimin went to go hide in Yoongi's room and when he does in there he sees Yoongi slicing his arm. He ran up to Yoongi and took the blade from him and say in front of him. " Yoongi hyung what are you doing, what's why are you doing this?" Yoongi looked away not wanting to see he sadness, disappointment, and pity in his eyes and said," No one loves me. No one cares about me and if I die not one tear will drop. I'm just a burden and I'm in the way of everyone, so...." He was interrupted by Jimin and he said," For one you are loved by you fans, your family, your band members and most of all me." Yoongi looked up in shock," Damn man you're a THOT, I thought you were in love with jungkook why all of a sudden you love me?" Jimin makes Yoongi look at him In the eyes and say," I just said I love Jungkook because I wanted to get a reaction out of Tae for payback from that spring day he pranked me. But I really do love you though always have and always will."

Before anyone could say anything else Tae came in with the knife looking like Chucky. He ran in the room but before Tae could stab him Jungkook came on and tackled him. Tae kept squirming to get free from Kookie but it didn't work, but to calm Tae down Kookie looked at him In the eye and kissed him until he calmed down and kissed him back. Once they got up the rest of the members were standing in the the doorway watching the whole situation.

Jungkook had finally got off of Taeand Jimin didn't waste anytime in apologising and telling Tae the whole thing was a joke and he didn't have any feelings for Jungkook at all. Jungkook thought back and said," Good because that kiss ment nothing to me, and by the way you suck at kissing." Jimin did an offended face and moved on. The next thing they knew was they looked at Tae and saw him cry ing and they asked what's wrong, and he replied," I was so close to killing him and I completely knocked the shot out of his ass." While he said that he started smiling and they knew he was serious at first but didn't say anything about it. But Jimin could tell that Tae was crying for real and gave a comfort hug.

 But Jimin could tell that Tae was crying for real and gave a comfort hug

Meeting

Meeting

When all that drama was over Namjoon called an important group meeting. It took a good three minutes for everyone to get there but they got there. Every one sat on one of the couches or the floor. Namjoon waited for everyone to get comfortable to tell them the news," I called everyone here because I would not like to keep this secret anymore and Jin has agree to let me tell it. Jin and I have been going out for a couple months now and are thinking about getting married but haven't completely agreed on it yet. That's all I wanted so you can go, and I dare you to pester or annoy one of us if you don't you will not have a good day." Namjoon and Jin left the room and the the other five were talking . Some were talking about how they knew about him and Namjoon, others talked about how they were surprised about the relationship, but everyone was talking about the exciting day they had. It seems everything is changing in the BTS house.

I wanted to thank all my readers for reading I wouldn't make this if it wasn't for you, so I want to do what you want. Tell me one detail I should add in the next chapter and I most likely will do it. And I also want to thank my friends that kept me sane through this whole process because I had a mental breakdown while writing, but I'm fine now. So again I want to thank you for reading and helping to make this story come to existence. Bye see you next chapter.