Chapter 4

Thoughts

In the car to the studio they stopped to get something to eat at Mingles.

In the car was Namjoon and Hoseok in the front seat, Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin in the middle section, and Jungkook and Taehyung in the last row.

This time there was laughter, music, and talking in the car.

While driving Namjoon looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Jimin was sitting in the seat quietly thinking and asked," what you thinking about?"

Jimin snapped out and replied," nothing."

But he was thinking about the threat Taehyung gave him yesterday.

He had never seen that side of him in fact no one has ever seen that side if him before.

Jimin was confused on weather to tell Jungkook about it or do what he says and stay away from Jungkook.

Yes, he still loves Jungkook and is his friend, but Jimin wants to live so he decides to avoid Jungkook as much as possible to stay on Taehyung's good side.

When they got to the restaurant Jimin tried to sit as faraway from Jungkook as he could, but it didn't work because Jungkook sat right next to him.

On the way to Taehyung's seat he stopped to give Jimin a visit and he said," I hope you thought about what I said and done the right thing."

And he looked at Jimin and gave a little evil grin and walked away.

They got to the Studio to practice and the whole practice was weird. When Jimin had to dance next to Jungkook he could just feel Tae's eyes on him like a hawk.

Even when Jimin had to dance next to Taehyung he was uncomfortable. All he could think of was leaving to go home and sleep or getting on his phone.

When Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled... that made Jimin uncomfortable the rest of the day.

When they left all Jimin could do was think because if he talked to Jungkook Tae would be mad even though they were all were friends but now he is cautious.