Chapter 7

What happened that night

That night when Kookie and Tae was supost to make something bad happened. Something that if he told Tae what happened it would probably ruin their relationship.

When everyone went to sleep that night Jimin had snuck into Jungkook's room. Since  Jimin stayed in Jungkook's room sometimes it wasn't unusual, but this time when he went in there it was different.

Jimin had walked up to Jungkook to ask him if he's awake. Jungkook sat up in the and said yes and they began talking. While they were talking Jimin said," Why won't you love me the why I love you. Why can't I be the one you hold everyday?" Jungkook had the Jungshook face by the question and replied," I do love you but I'm in a relationship. If you don't believe me I can prove it to you." Than right when he finished the sentence Jungkook kissed Jimin on the lips.

Jimin was shocked by what Jungkook did, but it didn't stop him from kissing Jungkook back. Then to make it worse it was not just a kiss it was a passionate kiss. On that would be hard to forget.

After about five minutes they separated from each other and stared into each other's eyes. Jimin was able to finally get some words our and he said," Why don't you leave him for me? We be happy together?" He looks at Jimin and explains that it isn't that easy, and after about an hour of explaining he understood and they went to bed. But the for they went to sleep Jimin said," I will make you mine if it's the last thing I do."

Sorry the chapter was so short but comment and tell me what you thought about it.