Chapter 16

Tae was in serious disbelief. He read the text over and over but nothing changed the words were still the same. It said 'babe where are you'. All he could do was cry until Jungkook comes back home.

After about two or three hours Jungkook came back. His clothes seemed a little messy, and some of his hair was in different places. "Hey Tae." Tae instantly was filled with rage, because it was like nothing happened over text. "Don't you dare hey Tae me!" Kookie's smile instantly dropped with confusion. "What's wrong? Why are you mad at me?" Taehyung couldn't even hold it anymore. He let out his frustration, anger, and sadness. All he wanted to do was cry and get away from people. "You know damn well why the fuck I'm mad at you, and you should know what the fuck is wrong with me!" Jungkook got scared when Tae raise his voice. "Tae I'm serious I have no clue what you're talk about." "SHUT THE FUCK UP JUNGKOOK! I CANT TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT ANY MORE! Just tell me who you're cheating on me with and we can end it here."

Jungkook showed no sign of shock nor sorrow. His face was emotionless. There was no fear nor was there remorse.

"Tae I'm not cheating on you I would never." He came closer and tried to put his hand on Tae, but Tae instantly moved it away. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH ME, cause me and you both know that you're lieing." "Tae I'm telling you the truth what makes you say I'm cheating." "BECAUSE YOU SENT ME THE FUCKING TEXT! You sent me the text by accident." Soon Jungkook realised he got cought when Tae showed him the text.

But before he could explain Namjoon and Jin walked in the room. (A/n: sorry for the interruption but can I take thing time to yell this......OH MAN HOLY NAMJIN NAMJJJIIIIIIIIINNNN what y'all been doin to come out at the same time, mmmhhhhhmmm. Ok as you were). "Tae I-" Then Namjoon came in. "What's all this yelling and cursing about?" "You know what Jungkook fuck you, and nothing Namjoon go back to bed, I'm sleeping on the couch." "Tae no please-" Before he could finish Tae walked out, and Jungkook started crying. "Kookie what's wrong" Namjoon and Jin said in a unison. "I messed up bad with Tae." Jungkook said in between sobs. "How?" Namjoon asked confused.

After Jungkook explained everything to Namjoon and Jin they told him to rest and they would talk to Tae in the morning. Jungkook even told the Namjin (a/n: I was to lazy to put both of their names) the person he was cheating on Tae with. Pretty much the only thing Tae doesn't know.

The whole time Jungkook couldn't sleep he was thinking about how bad he hurt Tae, but Tae slept. Tae had to cry himself to sleep. He was hurt. He was wondering what have I ever done to deserve this, did Kookie ever love me, and was I good enough. He couldn't take it anymore.

Next day

Tae woke up. Took a shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed, and waited for Jin to finish making breakfast. "Breakfast is ready!" Jin yelled, and every ran to go eat.

Before Tae could get his food Namjoon grabbed his arm. "Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" "Yeah sure." So they went in the room to talk.

Once they got in the room Tae saw Jungkook and tried to turn around before Namjoon stopped him. "Just hear him out first." He was going to leave but he decided to stay.... for Namjoon's sake.

"Was I not enough for you?" He got straight to the point. "Tae it not that, it's just-" Tae was already hurting, and he didn't know if Kookie didn't notice or didn't care. "Its what Jungkook? You always have a damn excuse for everything." Tears started coming down Kookie's and Tae's face. "Tae I love you, I always have. The thing is that something happened between me and this person, and we clicked. Soon one thing led to another and I accidentally started cheating on you."

Why does he make this whole situation sound so simple. Stuff like this doesnt just happen. Tae though.

"Jungkook stuff like this doesn't just happen." "I know but-" Everything was running through Tae's mind, he couldn't think straight. "When did you start? Who is this person?" Kookie didn't know if he should tell him after the whole Jimin situation, so he took a deep breath before talking. "It started after you tried to kill Jimin that day." Tae couldn't believe his ears. Kookie knew I was about to kill Jimin that day, so why would he do something like this. All he could do was nod. "So who is it?" "Who is who Tae?" Tae started to get more mad because Jungkook started playing stupid at a serious time. "Jungkook tell me WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!!" Everyone got scared of Tae raising his voice, because at that point all of Bangtan was at Namjoon's room door. "Ok. It's......."

And it's over. I'd say it is about four or more chapters until this book is over. Thank you for all you support while writing this book. After the first chapter I was going to quit but people stated reading so I kept going. I'm sure it's obvious but who do you think Jungkook cheated on him with some other person or a BTS member. I tried making this chapter a little longer sorry if it didn't turn out as you wanted, but I think this is a pretty good chapter. Bye love all my readers.

Strong power thank you.