Chapter 8

I'm planning on doing more ships but I don't know that many so can you commit and tell me some more ships. Thank you for everything.

Heartbreaker

The next morning they woke on Taehyung was really happy but no one knew why. No one but Jungkook knew and that's what made him feel terrible. It has been his one year anniversary with Tae, and the night before he kissed Jimin out of his own will. He was not forced at all he was will to do it.

When Jungkook came out his room Tae was waiting for him with a kiss. Jungkook's feelings has not change at all for Tae, he loved him and Tae loved him the same as they did. When Jungkook separated from him he said hi and they left out out the room. They had sat together at the table and waited for Jin to finish breakfast. When Jin finished he called everyone down, and one by one they came to eat. Jimin was the last and the loudest to come out. He said loudly," Good morning Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin, and love of my life." After he was finishing greeting Jungkook he looked at Tae to see his facial expression, but surprisingly it was calm because he finally faced that Jimin is in love with Kookie and nothing would change that. At the table everyone was talking about their own things. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were talking about what it would be like if their life were different, and Jimin and Hoseok were talking about who was better looking between them. Tae and Kookie was talking about their plans for their anniversary. They were planing on going to an amusement park, then out to eat, and last go to a high cliff to watch the view.

After everyone was finish eating they made sure that everyone was finish eating so Tae and Kookie could wash dishes. Finally they were finished so they got ready for their date.

( Time pasted while Yoongi was yelling Jhope as long as he could )

When they got to the door they yelled bye to everyone but before they left Jimin yelled wait and ran down the hall to Kookie and kissed Kookie. Tae realised that Jimin went way to far and threw him on the floor while yelling," What the HECK were you thinking" Jimin replied with a smirk," I had to tell our Golden Maknae bye before he left to his date." Namjoon and Jin came out the room asking what happened and why was Jimin on the ground. After five minutes of explaining Namjoon told Jungkook and Taehyung they could go to and he would talk to Jimin.

Jungkook and Taehyung date at the cliff

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and asked a question," Jungkook can I ask you a question?" Jungkook looked at Tae and replied," You just did but sure you know you can ask anything." Tae took a deep breath and said," before we left did you kiss Jimin back?" Jungkook was surprised by the question and answered honestly," No but there is a reason why the kiss was long. Jimin surprised me when he ran up to me and kiss me that I was in total shock." Taehyung looked hurt and asked another question," Did you regret the kiss." Jungkook replied," I can't change the past Tae." Tae looked at Jungkook and a single tear fell down his face," Answer the question Jungkook do you regret the kiss or not?!" Jungkook was shocked by the question and replied," Why are you making it seemed I started the kiss Jimin ran up to me and kissed me and you saw that?!" Tae answered," BECAUSE YOU DID!!" Jungkook said," How if you saw what happened Taehyung." " I looked at the video we did for YouTube so I watched it. Then it showed you and Jimin in the room. You were talking like you were in deep love with me, but you said that you loved Jimin and to snow him you kissed him. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME. The  the kiss was longer than any kiss that me and you had." While Tae was explaining he was crying but you could still understand him. Jungkook tried so hard to protect him from the truth but he ended up just hurting him. Tae realised that Jungkook had nothing else to say so he told hi he wanted to go home.

 Tae realised that Jungkook had nothing else to say so he told hi he wanted to go home

Back at the dorms Namjoon was talking to Jimin

" Why would you kiss Jungkook when you know he is going out with Tae?" Jimin replied," Because he kissed me first." Namjoon was confused by what Jimin answer and said," How if you ran up to Jungkook and kissed him In FRONT of Tae." Jimin had a smirk on his face and said," Have you seen our new upload yet." "No." Jimin showed Namjoon the video and he apologized to Jimin for no reason and said he'll talk to Jungkook about it. Then Jimin says," I also have a question for you.?" Namjoon says " What." " If you going out with that big hit Lisa, Why did I see you making out with Jin hyung?"