Chapter 15

I have decided to bring the story back to Jungkook and Tae so please enjoy.

Tae and Jungkook decided to go out of town for a while to escape all the drama Jimin has created, and get away.

"Tae come here!" Jungkook called Tae out the living to come in his room. "Yes Kookie, you called?" Tae asked curiously peeping his head around the door. "Will this be all you need for a week long trip." Tae never knew about the trip so it is a shock to him. "Yeah, but are we going on a trip with he other members too?" Kookie loved the way Tae always had a clueless look on his face when he asked a question. It's sweet. All Jungkook needed to do was cherish this moment. "No it's just us is that alright?" "Its fine I was just wondering because Namjoon was letting us go alone. Oh where are we going anyway." Jungkook was thinking about wether telling him or keeping it a secret and letting Tae figure it out.

After a couple of hours the train stopped and Tae instantly knew where they where. Seo District, Daegu, South Korea. "Kookie why did you take us here?" "You never get to see your parents because we are always on the rode, so I thought it would be good if you saw them." Tae was happy by how thoughtful Kookie, but he could have did it himself. "I would've found a way to visit them." "I know but I thought it would be better if I took you."

Two minutes later Jungkook finally talked Taehyung into not paying him back, so they went sight seeing.

While walking through Daegu Jungkook got fourteen text and three phone calls that he answered. Tae started to get worried at one point but he brushed it off when they got to their parents house.

They talked to Tae's parents for hours until it was time for them to leave.

Time skip four days later

"Tae we gotta go" Kookie screamed from the hotel room while Tae was in the shower. When Tae came out he instantly started complaining. "We have two days left why do we have to leave now?" "I told you go an emergency call."

Jungkook just let him whine the whole way back on the train with out a care.

He soon dropped Tae off and left without saying good bye.

After about ten to fifteen minutes Tae got a text on his phone:

Babe where are you?