Chapter 9

Confession

"If you going out with that big hit Lisa, why did I see you making out with Jin hyung?" Namjoon was shocked by the question and he knew that he had to come out with the truth. " Lisa isn't a real person and you saw me making out with Jin because we are a couple. We've been going out for a little while now, and we've been keeping it a secret because apparently to ARMYs he is the mom of the group and I'm the dad. And trudt me that will just make it weird if people found out." While Namjoon was explaining the situation with him and Jin Jungkook and Taehyung stormed in," Tae lets talk about it before you do anything." "NO, JUNGKOOK I FINALLY UNSTERSTAND EVERYTHING PERFECTLY! YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DON'T SHOW IT. UNLESS YOUR WAY TO SHOW IT IS TO CONFESS TO SOMEONE ELSE AND KISS THEM! Come on Jungkook." Before Jungkook could say anything Tae ran in the room and slamed the door.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and said," I guess Jimin told you what happened." " Yes, and I want to talk to you about that too." " There's nothing to talk about I kissed Jimin last night ON PURPOSE and Tae found out and now has mad at me." " He doesn't have to be mad at you though. Me and Jin have been going out for a while." Jungshook was back " And I mad him mad so he stoped talking to me for a month. Then I showed him that I do love him and now we're talking." Jungkook looked off from the ground and asked," What did you do to him?" " I told him I wanted to break up with him then I told him it was a joke." Namjoon laughed thinking back to that day.

Jungkook got up and walked to Tae's room to see a crying Taehyung. He sat next to him and Tae jumped back," What do you want you've hurt me enough is that not enough for you." Jungkook gives Tae an guilty look and says," I never wanted to hurt you it's...." He was interrupted by Tae," Like hell Jungkook if you didn't want to hurt me why did you kiss him... Why did you tell him you loved him." " I kissed him because it was a dare." He lied and Tae could tell," Again like hell Jungkook even a dead person could tell that kiss, the thing that you call a dare was love. Then you started the damn kiss and didn't realise it was wrong, Jimin stoped the kiss." " But Tae..." " Don't but Tae me. Oh and this was going to be yours but nevermind." Tae threw a box and in the box was a ring. " Tae?" " I was going to fucking propose to but fuck that idea you ass hole. Get the hell out of my room before I do something I will regret." Jungkook took the box and left out the room," I'm sorry for everthing, even this." Tae looked surprised and before he could say anything he was tackled on the bed by Jungkook, and Jungkook kissed him. The kiss was gentle but rough and long. It was the longest kiss they ever had it was even longer than Jimin. They separated and Tae looked deep into his eyes and said," I'm still mad at you so don't think I'm still proposing to you, but there is one thing I need to do first." He walked out the room and went to the living room to where everyone was and hos eyes darted at Jimin.