Chapter 19

Jungkook has been trying to talk to Taehyung for weeks now, but when he tries Tae walks away.

After a few weeks Jungkook finally got his attention, but....not they way he wanted.

"Tae, please talk to me? Give me a second chance?" Tae turned around almost giving Jungkook whiplash. "Jungkook I give you a second chance, remember when I almost broke up with you because of that video!" (A/n: Two things. One is the only happy couple in this book Namjoon and Jin? Two the video I'm talking about is earlier in the story where Jimin kissed Kookie.) Jungkook had no more words except two, which is all he could say. "I'm sorry." He could barely say it so it came out as a whisper.

Tae knew it couldn't turn out as an argument because it was before a concert, and they were about to go on.

They did great, so now it's time for the meet and greet with their ARMY.

New person's POV:

After the concert it was finally time for the meet and greet and I was excited.

We had to stand in a long line of people, but it was worth it. When it was my turn to get up to get my album sign I went to Jungkook, Jimin, JHope, RM, Jin, Suga, then my favorite person Taehyung or if you want to go by the name with him V. I got past everyone, and when I got to him he instantly started to tease me. I said, "Hold on, stop teasing me. You broke me once when you were my Bias Wreaker no more." "So I was your Bias Wreaker, what am I now?" He asked in a smooth voice still teasing me a little. " Now your my Bias." I said calmly.

He noticed that she was talking to him like a normal person, so he whispered something in Suga's ear and he replied back.

I started to worry I was holding up a line, but when I looked I was the last one. He stopped talking to Suga and I was about to walk off when he gabbed my wrist. "Do you want to hang out after this?" I looked at my friends that were waiting for me to go home, but they encouraged me to go with him. "Sure, when will you be ready?" "Give me fifteen minutes" Then he ran off, but he turned around when he realized he didn't get my name," Wait what's your name?" "Y/n" "That's pretty." Then he left.

No one's POV:

When Tae went to go get ready to change Jungkook ran to him, and that made Taehyung loose his good mood real quick.

"Where are you going?" "On a date, why you need to know?" Tae snapped at him. At this point he wanted nothing to do with Jungkook but he just kept coming. "Is it a boy?" He said completely ignoring the question. "Its a girl, and again why did you need to know." Tae said raising his voice.

He doesn't know why but Jungkook hated the fact that he was dating a girl. Is this my fault?

After about two seconds the whole situation became a fight.

"Why would you choose a girl!" Jungkook yelled. "IM STRAIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU?" That sudden out burst made Jungkook shut up and walk away.

So it is my fault. Jungkook thought. He never knew he could hurt someone as bad a s he hurt Tae.

Wooh another chapter finish. The next chapter may be the last, or maybe I may be a bonus chapter. Depends on how I feel. I hope you liked it, and please read my other books to know where this is coming from. I loved writing this book even though I had my hard time. Well that's it...byyee