Chapter 2

Song: "Coffee - BTS"

In case you don't know:

(Y/C) will mean 'Your country'.

(Y/N) POV:

Today is the day. Yes, I'm going to South Korea. Seoul, to be exact. The plane departures at 20:00, and the journey to the airport takes two and a half hours so we decided that we'll be leaving at 14:00, to have time to shop or do anything else.

It's currently 13:50, I'm at Joy's house and all of our luggage is at the front door so that we can pick it up as soon as we go. We're waiting with Joy's mum for the taxi. Well, she just made us a late lunch which I ate because I love my food. Food is a beautiful substance. It was just a plain sandwich with ham and butter, but I still liked it. Me and Joy were talking about what to do on the first day and-

'(Y/N), Joy! The taxi is here!' Her mum told us. I looked down at my watch. 14:01, pretty good timing taxi guy!

Me and Joy glance at each other with excited faces and dash towards the door. We bid our farewells with her mum (who was crying so much that we had to assure her that we'll visit often and call her as much as we can) and hugged.

"Please do visit!" she reminds us, we nod and hop into the taxi.

Joy leaned out to get closer to the driver.

"We're going to (main airport in your country)" Joy quickly told the man, she couldn't contain her excitement to go to Seoul. She got back into our seat and put on her seat-belt. I copied.

Within two minutes (The taxi driver searched up the airport on his GPS navigation thing) we were moving.

Joy POV:

Ahh I can't wait! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I- Oh yeah! I have to put something on Social Media!

I lean forwards and take a pic from the front window of the car. The driver guy looks at me with a confused face. I smile back awkwardly.

I open Instagram and add the caption 'On our way to the airport! 🚕🎒🛫✈'

(Y/N) looks at me and tuts.

"Instagram again?" she sighs.

"Duh! I live on it!" I reply.

I made her create an account and put a selfie on it about six months go, but last time I saw it the selfie was deleted and she just posted some memes. 

(Y/N) opens up her phone and goes on YouTube.

"BangtanTV again?" I ask annoyed.

"Yeah! They posted a new video! Of COURSE I have to see it!" she replies. I glare at her.

"Okay if I don't complain about Instagram you can't complain about BangtanTV!" she quickly adds, and I nod with agreement. 

(Y/N POV)

It's currently 16:00. We'll be there soon. Phew, however much Bangtan Bombs can be a great way to waste time, I'm not used to sitting in one spot for this much time!

---

We show the lady our passport and tickets. She pulls down her thickly framed glasses and reads the important parts. Without saying anything, she gestures her hand towards the plane.

Me and Joy smile at her quickly and say "Thanks."

We get onto the plane and two flight attendants- male and female- ask us for our passports and tickets again. We hand them to them and they say with a pleasing smile on their faces

"We hope you enjoy your journey."

I nod at them with a slight smile while Joy gives them a big, wide smile. I look on my tickets and it says that I sit in seat 64. Joy must be sitting in seat 65. As we got there, we realised that our seats were in the middle row, which had lines of four chairs one behind the other.

I let Joy get in first and follow after, and we both plonk onto our seats at the same time. I put my hand luggage by my feet and Joy did so too.

I look around the plane. Around half of the people are Korean, probably were on holiday in (Y/C). There was a baby crying in the background, but the sound started fading as the infant got rocked in the arms of his mother. The quiet chatter and sounds of people walking around mixed together. Just how I remember planes to be. It was 19:40, the plane should take off in around twenty minutes.

"Who do you think are going to sit next to us?" I asked Joy. I was sitting at the end anyway, so it'll only be Joy who will sit next to the two unknown people.

"I dunno.. I hope he's cute though..." Joy replies with a giggle.

"You don't even know if they're a male, they could be a fat old woman who keeps farting every five minutes..." I add.

"Aww don't be so negative! I was just hoping..." Joy pouts.

"Okay okay." I smile, kinda feeling sorry.

What if some K-Pop guys sit next to us? Hehe that'll be cool... Even if they're girls, they could be Black Pink or Twice! Maybe Girls Generation too! I don't know, that's highly unlikely...

I put on headphones and start listening to my K-Pop playlist on shuffle.

From the corner of my eyes I can tell that someone is sitting next to us. I think they're wearing a mask and glasses. Suspicious! I hope they're not terrorists! One of them is quite tall. I can't see the other one, they're on the other side. Well, I'm not going to look. It's rude to stare. 

I feel a harsh nudge on my arm.

"Owww what was tha-" 

"The guys sitting next to us..." Joy whispers next to me. I can't tell if she's nervous or excited.

"...they look like Namjoon and Jin"

---

I hope you liked that chapter! Sorry if that's not similar to Joy's personality, I don't know much about the members of Red Velvet!

And the first idols you see are Namjoon and Jin! What do you think will happen? Will they get on? 

Also this chapter is probably about as long as I plan to make the other chapters.I think my next chapter will be up in about one to two days. Stay tuned for that!

The next group which I will introduce after BTS will be EXO.

See you in the next chapter!