Chapter 5

Song: "Outro: Her - BTS"

I'm back!

Wowee, Author-Nim, you post a lot.

Yes, I know.

Enjoy~

---

(Y/N) POV:

The pilot guy told us we were going to land soon.

I poked the sleeping Joy on the forehead, because I'm strange like that. She groaned as she woke up, missing her sleep. I don't blame her, it's about one in the morning.

"(Snort) eh what time is it?" she asks as she jolts up. I laugh at the way she awoke. I see that Jin and Namjoon are still sleeping.

"It's about one in the morning. The pilot just said we'll be landing in twenty minutes. Probably fifteen now."

Since I hadn't had my seat-belt on, it was easy to lean over Joy. I pat Namjoon's shoulder twice, since poking his head would be weird if we weren't friends. His eyes pop open.

"Hey, we're landing in fifteen minutes, you should probably wake up." I told him. Poor RM, he slept with a mask on. As soon as he woke, he put on some sun glasses.

"Why do you cover yourself so much?" I rise an eyebrow. Also I could tell Joy had gone back to sleep already. RM doesn't say anything.

"You should probably wake up Ji- I mean Minkyu" I tell him and get back to my seat, gathering some of my things up. I put on blue-tooth (So I can keep my phone in my bag) headphones and put my "ALL OF MA K-POP" playlist on shuffle. "Outro: Her-BTS" comes on. Quite a good song.

I can hear Jin waking up. Oops, I meant MINKYU. Yep.

"Joon why did you wake me up..." he asked in Korean, in an annoyed tone.

"That girl told us the plane will be landing soon." Namjoon replied.

"Heh, you don't even know her name. You ain't getting no where~" Jin replied teasingly.

"Well.. same for you!" He said back.

"Also, she thinks you're called Minkyu. I had to." RM also added.

"Okay..? Should we wake up the others?" Jin asks. RM just nods and lens forward, talking through the gap between the seat in front of his.

"Guys you should wake up, planes landing soon." He told them began and gathering his own things.

The "others" are sitting in front of us? ONE OF MY FAVOURITE K-POP BANDS ARE ON THE SAME PLANE AS ME? Ahh, how have I not fainted?

(Here's how everyone is sitting, by the way.):

I get out my phone quickly

You: JOY I THINK THE WHOLE OF BTS ARE ON THIS PLANE *PANT PANT PANT* I don't think I can survive this!!

Joy: You think so too??!?! Ahhh I can't believe it!!!111!1 They aren't my favourite but still they're amazing omgomgomgomg

I look over to Joy. We exchange excited yet sad looks since the plane journey was pretty much over.

"We will be landing shortly. Please put on your seat-belts." A flight attendant says through the microphone.

I sit down and put on my seat-belt. Joy follows.

I hear the clicks of seat-belts around me.

Ahh, here I come, Seoul! Also, I wonder if I should ask for a picture with Namjoon or Jin...

As we were landing, I gripped onto Joy's hand again. And soon enough, we had landed.

"Thank you for joining Korean Air. We hope to see you soon, and wish you a good time in Korea. It is currently 1:25 am. Bye~" A flight attendant announced. People began to get up from their seats, standing up and reaching for their luggage which they put in the supplied places above the seats. I sighed, then stood up to get my slightly larger luggage. I got Joy's, too.

I then look at the people sitting in front of us. Yep, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. I just assumed that the younger two were sitting somewhere else. If only this was a fan-meeting, where I could get their signature and give them gifts. Other passengers began to walk along the plane corridors.

"We should get going," I say a bit sadly at Joy. She nods.

"But I have an idea..."

Yoongi (POV):

Me and the rest were walking down the corridor. At the door of the plane, we said our thanks like everybody else to the pilot and the flight attendant. Then, we step onto the small tunnel like corridor which connects between the plane door and the airport. I look behind me and see the girl from earlier and another girl, a Korean girl, walking with her. They were both walking sort of fast, and towards us. I decided that they were just in a rush to get out of the airport and go somewhere.

"E-excuse me Minkyu" she asks Jin. Who the hell is "Minkhyu?" Jin looks behind him ans realises the girl was standing behind him, holding a phone. It had a picture of Taehyung.

Shit, they're fans...

"Yes?" Jin asked, his Korean accent kicking in.

"Well, we know you're not the real Jin, but you look a lot like him. The closest we'll ever get to the real BTS is to take a picture with one of their look-a-likes. I don't want to waste this chance. Please~" the main girl asked. Namjoon looked... jealous at Jin?

Jin thought for a moment.

"If, if you wantue..." He said, blushing. Wow he doesn't even know this girl and he's blushing. She's not even attractive. She looks like those girls who run around the school yelling "YEET!". Her friend smiled and she did so too. They both each took a picture with Jin.

"Thank you!" They both bowed. They looked at each other and giggled. Well, the more average one did. The one wearing black jeans and a leather jacket... sort of... I don't know what to call it.

They walked off. I could hear them talking.

"Aww Jin was so cute! I'm so happy I got a picture with him!"

"Yeah, I'll keep this picture to my self. If I share it with people they might photo-shop themselves into it and delete me."

Tch. Why just Jin.

---

This chapter was around 1,000 words. It'll normally be like that. Sometimes, if I feel generous, I'll change it to around 1,500 words.