3 years later | epilogue

Music:

I want to write loads on people who've helped me, thank you's, plans in the future, why I wasn't updating for ages etc but I'll do so in the next chapter ^.^

---

(Y/N) POV:

Ai strokes the white-grey cats silky fur, allowing him to lick him paws proudly. She watches him closely for a while on the peach coloured couch, only to notice Hyerin walk into the cutely decorated main room. "I think you should get off the couch now," she tells him softly, pointing towards the birch plank floor. The well trained cat meows, hopping off delicately and ambling away into another room of Hana's house.

Hyerin bounces onto the ouch, wiggling herself around to get comfy. She swiftly steals Ai's large knitted blanket, sneezing. "I swear to god it's getting so cold these days..." she sighs. Ai jokingly rolls her eyes, only to receive a playful punch from Hyerin. I laugh at their nature from my single matching peach couch with a phone in my left hand and the TV remote in my other. Sighing, I struggle to find a decent movie.

"Honestly, you lot." Hana giggles, tottering in with a dark oak tray stacked with steaming mugs. Mochou rushes in to help her carry the tray to the cream table. "Earl Grey tea, anyone?" she asks. Hana wipes her clouded glasses on her beige turtleneck-jumper.

I chew my cheek, gazing out of the impossibly clean window. "So, what do you plan on doing , Hanna?" I ask her. She sighs, yet in a way without negative emotion. She picks up her phone (bearing a phone case eith rose gold cat ears sticking from the top) from the glass table. Tapping rapidly, we watch as she pulls up a website for a restaurant. Hanna shows us her phone, with a small smile. We gather in. "This is a restaurant a quick drive from here," she begins. "As you know, it's my birthday, and I wanted to go somewhere special with my closest friends." This causes a light grin to form on our faces. "It has multiple cuisines, I can't imagine how large the menu would be. Many Michelin star chefs, many 5 star reviews from food critics and I've heard that many celebrities have visited it. I just wanted to relax with you all first at my house, and then I thought we could make our way over. I've already reserved a table." she says proudly. Mochou hugs her. "Aw, you're too kind to us. Especially today, it should be the opposite. I want to give you your present now, but I'll do so at the restaurant."

---

Without a thud, I sit myself on the overly comfortable chair as the others copy. It was a round, sturdy table, covered in a crisp white table cloth. A sleek glass vase was occupied by a scarlet red rose in the middle. The place was lit dimly by posh lights. Light chit-chat and the sound of cutlery clinking against plates brought the restaurant to life, while the scent of expensive foods wafting around added an extra pleasant effect. An enthusiastic looking waitress had followed us to the table, five menus tucked under her arms. She places them professionally in front of each of us with a beaming smile. Soon enough, we were left amongst the restaurant to decide our meals. We all decided to only order starters and drinks first, then mains, desserts etc together to ensure that we finished at similar times.

"...and I'll have a Salad Nicoise with sparkling apple juice, please." Hana concludes, the waitress finishing off her notes. Hyerin watches the waitress leave, a mischievous smile forming on her face. "Time for the juicy gossiping to begin!" she excitedly announces like a young puppy. Mochou, with a moderately shocked face, furrows her eyebrows at Hyerin. "Act maturely! Who knows where the media is lurking around?" She moans."No fun... Well, how are you all then? We've lived together in an apartment a few months after our debut, then we all got our own places once we began to become successful and that. We meet eachother often at dance practises, recording, etc... But we never get to spend time together as friends other than bandmates." Hana nods, happy that she had gathered her friends. Ai smiles, but looks away. "I really like knitting recently. Obviously, I have my cat now too. I've got my driving licence now... I feel like my life's really stable and that... It's all going to be good. Before, I worried about getting a job, paying rent, if I could even succeed in the auditions. I really feel like I'm in the golden era of my life right now." Hana nods to herself."Aw, Hana!" Mochou hugs her from the left. "Well, for me, my brother-" Mochou was disturbed by two waiters skillfully holding plates and glasses on a tray.
"Anyway, my brother recently got engaged. Yay! Also my shoulder muscles feel much better after injuring myself." Mochou pauses, thinking of more to say about her life, but Ai is quick to stop her. "Can I have some of that?" She points towards Mochous plate with her fork. "No, you cannot have any of my Focaccia."

Hyerin puts another mouthful of lemon meringue tart in her mouth, and opens her mouth to talk. "Okay, so, any of you got some new partners?" She leans in, giggling at herself. Mochou puffs out her cheeks with caution. "I mean, we're not supposed to be engaging in romantic relationships, but there is someone... He's really nice, I met him at a cafe a few weeks ago. I only told him I was an idol last week." She admits. Ai joins in as well. "There's this girl from Daegu. Met her online. We've been talking for a while now on an online dating service. I hope I can meet her some time soon." Hyerin seems satisfied."Well, I've met someone in a corner store. We talked a bit for a while and we had a lot of common interests so we exchanged numbers. We've been texting eachother since." Hana looks down, a faint blush on her cheeks. Soon, everyone looked at me, thirsty for an answer. "So... (Y/N)..." Mochou raises an eyebrow at me. I chuckle awkwardly. "Haha, yeah umm, I'm still single." They all glared at me. Ai gapes at me. "Oh for God's sake, (Y/N), you've been single for years. You lived with some of the most popular boy-groups in South Korea, but you missed that chance. And you're telling me, you're still single?? I've got to admit, you were pretty average at first but look at you know. You've got looks like that and you're still single?" Ai sighs, disappointment almost glowing from her. I look down. Someone was watching me. I could feel it.

"Taxi's here!" Mochou tells us. They begin to squeeze themselves in. "Er, earth to (Y/N)?" Hyerin waves her hand in front of me. I blink several times, quickly forgetting what I was day-dreaming about. "Oops, sorry Hyerin!" I sit myself at the front, next to the silent driver.

Half way through the journey, my phone dings. Swiftly, I unlock it and check my messages.

Unknown, 18:03;
Hey.

Me, 18:03;
Hello? Who are you?

Unknown, 18:04;
Shame. You must've deleted my contact. It's me, (bias).

Me, 18:05;
Oh! Haha, long time no see...

Unknown, 18:06;
Yeah... I just wanted to catch up, you know?

Unknown, 18:06;
So do you want to get coffee some time?

Me, 18:07;
Sure :)

end

Feels strange writing the last chapter.
I'll be writing final notes, thanks yous etc in the next chapter. :)