Ending notes.

It's been a long ride, hasn't it?

I started this book on 1st January, 2018 and now I've finished it, on the last few days of this year.
This book had it's ups and downs when writing it. I had fun with you readers, but I often ran out of ideas because I didn't plan ahead. I guess I was too excited to start writing my first book on WattPad.

You readers have also been too nice to me. I could stop writing for a whole month or so and I didn't get any people screaming at me to update. I'm quite thankful for that.

Was the ending a bit... Bland? I think that it might be myself, but I hope it isn't the worst.

Most people may write a book about one idol, but I thought I'd be clever and write about three whole groups. I guess I didn't think much of it.

Some of you seem to want a book 2. I wouldn't mind trying to write it, but it would be tricky as there is no set main idol. In my ending I put (bias) too make it more exclusive, but I lost likely couldn't do that for a whole book. I might write a second ending, and add it onto this book after this chapter.

You may have noticed that my other two books, "Just a doll" and "Eight workers" have disappeared. I plan on rewriting them, since I like the concept and I want to provide better content.

As I said, my updating is very slow. If/When I write more, it is likely to follow this bad schedule. I'm sorry about that, however I will put some effort into trying to update more.

"Just a doll" is a book about Woozi, so the ending would be easier to write. However, "Eight Workers" is about the whole of EXO. I'm still thinking about the story line and what would happen, maybe I'll write nine endings for each of the members?

Also, as I was talking about this book earlier, do any of you have ideas for an extra endings/book 2(will be quite short)? Since everyone has different biases, I wouldn't want to just make the ending with one particular idol. Maybe I would just add in "(bias)" when the names come up? And what type of extra ending would you want?

I'll keep updating about my books on my profile, as I don't want to just add chapters and chapters of notes onto this book.

Also, feel free to message me as well!

See you soon!