Chapter 26

Song: 'Sea - BTS'

Ooh, who's your mysterious hater? We'll find out sometime, sometime...

And why the heck has Seungkwan been shopping for those things? That, we will find out. Even though it's probably quite obvious.

---

(Y/N) POV:

I give a questioning look at what was in Seungkwan's hands. I think he realised.

"Some of us don't have anything to swim in, so we went shopping for some." He looks a bit guilty. Maybe he likes keeping bikinis under his bed or something, if that's what some men do.

"I guess you like wearing bikini's over your nonexistent tits, alright." I smirk.

"Well, we figured that you might not have a swimsuit. Do you have one?" Seungcheol asks.

"I thi-"

"See? You should thank us." Seungcheol shrugs. He walks towards me, pats my shoulder and walks off into the house. The whole group scatters away.

"Just choose one, we got a few." Seungkwan raises his hand up and half shoves the bag into me. I make a slight  'oof' sound, and did I see him blushing? Eh, never mind.

---

After turning the plastic bag upside down and letting the swim suits fall to my bed, I spread them out on the surface.

My choices were:

-A dark, navy blue bikini top, which was very small and probably showed a lot boob, and bottom, which was just normal.

-A white one piece, which, let's say, included a lot of strings and holes in it.

-A black bikini top, which also showed a lot of boob and had some string which connected to a loop? I think you put your neck through it, the string goes from the middle of the two triangle-pad-boob-cover-bit, between my cleavage and up to the neck. The bottom was... pretty much a thong. And only covered about half of my... y'know. Meow bits. 

-A black and white striped one piece, which had quite a few netty, see-through parts. If you just took away the see-through parts, it was probably the size to make a pillow case for a rabbit. AKA, it hardly covered anything.

-A one piece, which was ACTUALLY appropriate, but was an ugly shade of yellow with badly drawn flower print on top.

I regret not bringing a swimsuit to Korea. I'm surprised it wasn't a group of slutty fourteen year old girls who chose these. Wasn't there really some more 'normal' choices at the shop? Well, I guess the fifth one would have to be the one. As I thought I had made my decision, there is knocking on my door.

"(Y/N), is it okay if I come in?" A worried voice asks. I recognise it immediately.

"Yes, it is." The door gently opens, revealing Jin holding a cup of kiwi and strawberry juice. He walks towards me, trying not to spill the drink.

"It's homemade, I found a fruit juice recipe online. Would you like some? Don't spill it, it can stain." Trying not to move too suddenly, I take the fully filled glass. After taking a few gulps, I place it down on the bed side table.

"It's nice and cold, and it's not too sweet, nor too sour." Jin smiles, looking down. He realises my messy bed.

"You know, Seventeen aren't perverts. They were just saying that the only shop with women's beachwear was filled with much more revealing clothing. They looked quite guilty. That one (he points at the yellow one piece) was in a really cheap shop, it looks quite bad but at least it covers you a bit more?" He tells me.

"Well, I appreciate the fact that they tried their best a lot. I guess I'll have to go with the floral one." Shrugging, I take another sip of the juice.

---

After a little more small talk, Jin left me to my privacy. I thought I'd try the thing on, you know, in case it doesn't fit. Besides, the boys don't even know my size! But all of the items look like they'd fit me.

Luckily, there was one mirror in my room which was long enough to show just below my kneecap to the bottom of my chin if I stand about a foot or two away. Sighing at the thing I have to wear, I start to put it on after stripping myself down.

Snap!

The suit was too tight. It was hanging around my waist, one of the straps dangling around my thigh.

Why? Just why? Is this karma? Have I done something BAD recently?

I tried and tried to wear it with just the right strap, but the left side of the suit would just flop down, revealing my breast. However, the suit didn't have cups, so my nipple shape ('nipple shape'... wow) would be exposed anyway!

---

One out of five gone. Four left. 

I was watching an old video of an EXO concert on my tattered phone. Bopping my head like an idiot, my concentration was glued to the screen. Until...

"pFffFFttShH" I half choke half spit out the juice that Jin had made- one of the members pulled up the others shirt, revealing the deadly NUTELLA ABS. Since I was sitting around the back of the bed, where you would normally put your head when you sleep, my juice had been sprayed over the sheets and some of the swimsuits.

Firstly, this juice STAINS. I'll have to get a new sheet soon, don't want anyone thinking I had a messy period.

Secondly, EXCUSE ME? The blue bikini and white one piece were stained. That's not going to come off, especially the white one. 

---

"Joyyyyyyy I need helppppppp" I whine, chatting through video call. She looks like she's in the middle of a field of daisies, with cute white rabbits hopping around her. Why does her life look so happy and easy... okay, that's a bit dramatic. 

"Tell me tell me!" Joy looks a bit worried now.

"(explains swimsuits, snapping cheap one and the stains)" I let my head flop back, closing my eyes and facing the ceiling.

"Hmm, show me your choices." Joy rests her chin on her knuckles. I switch the camera around, showing her my bed; it was still a mess. I'm lazy! Woo..?

"It's this black weird necklace one or the stripy one." I groan, pointing with my hand and holding the phone quite close to my face.

"Oh, I've seen those choker bikini tops. They're trending recently." Joy still looks like she's in happy land. Her name explains it, I guess.

"So which one seems less... revealing?" I ask.

"I'm going to have to say the black bikini. The stripy one looks like a fishing net with some bits of material stuck onto where you would cover yourself!" Joy nods at herself.

"I guess I'll go with that then... thanks for the advice." I numbly do a wave, and disconnect the call.

---