Chapter 32

Song: Russian Roulette- Red Velvet

This took me ages to write, because I was busy I am also playing a lot of Fortnite recently...) (EDIT: DO NOT FEAR I NO LONGER PLAY FORTNITW 🙇‍♀️) but I'm also running out of ideas for the water park. I'll probably be updating quick and smoothly after this section, but I need ideassss

Please give me ideas for slides, scenes etc in the water park if you have any! Always appreciated 👍🏼

And there's homework. Keeps taking up my time.
---

(Y/N) POV:

"Well, what now?" Seungkwan asks.

"That one!" Jimin points at a slide. Hoseok has one glance at it and already looks scared.

It was one straight, one person slide which went straight down

It was one straight, one person slide which went straight down. It was pretty much a ninety degree angle, and I could hear screams coming from it as I see a figure zooming down it. A range of excited cheers and chatter to scared whimpers start throughout the group. Mostly approved people though.

---

I had light conversations with Mingyu and Wonwoo. Apparently they were to release a new MV soon enough. Of course, I was feeling like lemonade about it. Excited. I wanted to jump around, pop everywhere, fizz around.

Though, I'm sure they'll be a bit befuddled if I started 'popping around' over a new song.

Bloop!

Phone. Where was it again? Wait don't tell me I lost it- nope, found it on that plastic necklace thing.

SM's daddy:

Also tomorrow, we could possibly change your stage name. We have only realised that the initials "BS" is also equivalent in slang to "bullsh...

Tap to see rest.

What a surprise, they've realised. Wait, was it me or them who chose the name- ah, never mind. After putting my phone back into the pouch, I let it hang around my neck again. The queue shortens as one by one the boys zoom down the water slide, whether staying silent and just enjoying it or screaming like a cat.

"Next." the girl, looking like she were in her late twenties, instructed after Chan went zooming down. We wait for Wonwoo, who was standing in front of me and Mingyu. He hesitates, and suddenly declares:
"Ladies first, right?"
Mingyu raises his eyebrows judging him, and I just decide to do as told. I lie down, my arms crossed over my chest on the start of the water slide. When the woman sees that Chan has got out of the exit pool and it is safe, she gestures her arm for me to go down. I nudge myself forwards.

My body flies down, letting me feel the powerful fish of air aggressively fly past me. Water splashes and sparks as I slide through it, and I let out a silent scream.