Chapter 7

Song: "Electric Kiss - EXO"

(Your apartment doesn't look anything like the apartments in the video above, don't worry.)

Can I just mention that I've got over fifty reads now?

I'm so proud of myself  *pats self on back*.

Now, how is Chanyeol going to react to you, eh?

Let's get into it...

(Sorry for not updating yesterday, apparently something was wrong with the server.)

---

Chanyeol POV:

I open the door. Probably some business woman or man. Or, please don't tell me, that a fan found us...

I open the door. A girl was standing there. Yep, a fan-girl... I had to put on a fake smile.

"You came for an autograph?"

---

(Y/N) POV:

That trick ain't working on me! I know that's a fake smile. "You came for an autograph?"? Wait, of course! It's Chanyeol!

*DEEP INHALE*

Okay. I've met BTS. Now I've found a member of EXO.

Well, lucky for him, I'm not a stalker fan. I'm his new neighbour. I wonder if any of the others are living with him? Oh, and I've got to pretend I'm not a fan. Just a foreigner neighbour...

"What do you mean?" I ask. I don't want to put on a smile to seem to try-hard.

"I'm your new neighbour. I just wanted to give you this. I hope we will get on well. What's your name?" I ask, while handing him his gift. I look down at my feet, waiting for any response. Um..? Is he going to tell me? I look up. I see a door heading towards my face, my body closes my eyes naturally. Bang. Rude! Well, at least he accepted the cake.

Chanyeol POV:

I'm not feeling for happy-happy interactions.

"What is that?!" Chen asks excitedly.

"Who was it? Baekhyun asks.

These guys need to calm down.

"Our new neighbour gave us something." I tell them, dropping the gift on the table.

Baekhyun snatches it and opens it, while Chen watches with curiosity. Baekhyun smiles at what was in the wrapped box, and carefully places it on the table.

"Chocolate-cherry cheesecake! Mmm" Chen says, and Baekhyun looks at what he just placed with awe

"Chocolate-cherry cheesecake! Mmm" Chen says, and Baekhyun looks at what he just placed with awe. He was about to put the cloth which wrapped it into the bin, when he realised a small bit of card. It was blue and had gold ink on it. The handwriting was written with care, and it looked very nice (VERY NAICE... okay I hope none of you YouTube addicts get it eheheh) Baekhyun reads it aloud: