Chapter 6

Song: "Monster - EXO"

Well, that was long. What was that, like three chapters for a plane ride?

At least we can get onto life in Seoul!

Enjoy~

---

(Y/N) POV:

I wish I was still on the plane now. I wanted to spend more time with BTS. At least I have a pic of me and Jin!

Now, we've collected our bigger luggage and it's currently being pushed on a trolley (by me). I was surprised that there were no fans waiting for BTS. They must've hidden what they were doing very well. I probably won't become an idol, too much stress for me.

Or will I...?

Haha! Yeah, right! Who in the right mind would hire me?

Joy POV:

Ahh, we're going to be in our new home soon! Me and (Y/N) wait for a taxi outside. I'm scrolling through some of my social medias and realise from the corner of my eye that (Y/N) is dancing... weirdly. Not a professional dance, more like a dad dance. I get closer to (Y/N)'s head and hear 'MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)-BTS' from her headphones. Well, who wouldn't jam to that masterpiece? I check my watch- which my mum gave to me on Christmas. So it's quite new.

"It's two o'clock, the taxi guy should be here in about five minutes." I tell her without looking at her. Then I hear... crying? I look at her and a few tears are coming from her eyes while she continues to jam to her current song. I go over to comfort her for whatever reason she was crying then suddenly-

"ULGO SIPJI ANHA!" She sort of half screams half cries. She keeps sobbing but she is also swaying side to side and humming. What in the world is going on in her head right now?

"(Y/N), listen to me, LISTEN TO ME!" I had to pull the headphones off her headphones to get her attention. "Now, calm down and explain why you're cryin-"

"IT WAS CRYSTAL SNOW..." She sobs very loudly. People start looking at us. "Yes, continue, and please be a little quieter..." she nods.

"That beautiful Japanese song by BTS, I was crying because it's so beautiful," she pauses because of her sniffling.

"AND THEN DON'T WANNA CRY CAME ON!" She says, loud again.

"And it was so true because I don't wanna cry and I just..." I pat her back to comfort her. This girl...

At that moment, a taxi pulled over about fifteen metres away. I help (Y/N) get up. We were pretty much the same height so it wasn't too hard. We walk over to the taxi. The driver had white gloves. He got out and opened the door for us. Once we got settled, I told him where we were heading to.

"To Gangnam..."

---

(Y/N) POV:

From Incheon Airport to Gangnam wasn't too long, they were both based around Seoul anyway. The drive was supposed to be 50 minutes, but because of the time, there wasn't much traffic and it was quite short. Soon enough, we had been dropped off. I payed, even though Joy complained that she should've. We were stood outside the building. Our flat was on the fifteenth floor. Although it was quite high up, at least we'll get a good view, right?

After getting on the lift, Joy presses the number fifteen. We were at about floor twelve when I saw a tall figure standing by the door. The elevator comes to a halt, and the doors open. He walks in. I wanted to see his face but it was covered by his ridiculously big hood on his jumper. He went to press his button, but stopped. Who's he, going around the floors? Maybe a post man? I don't know. But he wasn't wearing an uniform. Maybe... a drug dealer? Hope not! We stop at our floor. The man stands aside. Phew, he's not coming to our floor. I start walking to our flat. The house number was 93. Hmm, okay. From what I have seen from the lift windows, there seems to be six flats on each floor. 15 x 6... 90. So we're the third from the end and third from the start. In the middle. I was walking to house 93, and heard footsteps behind me. Probably Joy, who else could it be? We get to 93 within a matter of seconds. I get the key from my backpack and realise the man from the lift walking past us. He goes to... the house next to us. 94. He's our neighbour? Well, if he's a good guy, I'm fine.