Chapter 30

Song: "SIGNAL - TWICE"

Let's see how many words this chapter ends up being...

And, here's the water-park chapter which we've all been waiting for! (Right?) It'll probably end up spreading out over three chapters or so, though.

---

(Y/N) POV:

Alright, I think this is all I would need for one day? I've packed a small black bucket bag (which annoyingly had the EXO logo on it- I got it for my last birthday from someone) with the main essentials like a phone, extra food, some money etc. I'm going to be putting it in a locker for most of the time anyway, and I'll probably keep my phone in one of those waterproof phone holders.

 I'm going to be putting it in a locker for most of the time anyway, and I'll probably keep my phone in one of those waterproof phone holders

I didn't have any other small bags, okay? I'm not taking a whole suit case to the place!

"(Y/N), are you ready?" I hear a muffled voice from outside my door. Okay, (Y/N), am I ready? Yes, I'm dressed, packed and ready. Feeling satisfied,

"Yeah!" I answer, grabbing my belongings quickly and jogging to my door, opening it to reveal Seungkwan outside. He begins walking down the stairs (which was literally right next to my door) so I follow.

"So, are you excited?" I ask him, now reaching the bottom of the staircase to see most of the boys gathered around the sofa section, chatting or checking if they've forgotten anything. 

"Quite." Seungkwan smiles as we join the group.

"Phew, we haven't been left behind!" Jimin eye smiles, a quiet Jungkook following from behind, but instantly runs up to the lot and starts talking.

"Of course we won't leave you behind!" Jin chuckles, hands on hips.

"I've forgotten my phone charger!" Kyungsoo dashes towards the stairs, skidding along the way and nearly tripping.

"Clumsy..." Suho shakes his head.

---

This time, the debate on who goes with who in the car was much shorter. In my car, Kai the driver, Kyungsoo next to him, middle row has Hoseok and Yoongi, back row (from left to right): me, Jun and Joshua. For once I don't have to sit on someones lap, woo! And probably 'Woo!' to them, who wants their legs crushed? Ahaha... apparently they sold one of the cars and bought a eight seater? May as well buy a van! After seeing some of the others start moving their cars, we buckled ourselves into the seats.