Chapter 34

Song: They Never Know - EXO

Since some of you liked the idea of it, you will probably join a girl group (as well as keeping your solo career), but we don't need to worry about that until further into the story.

Also, I'm trying to put a little "moment" with you and all the boys at least once in the story. For example, in the last chapter you had a moment with Minghao last chapter by being dared to kiss him. Please feel free to request anyone you want to have more "moments" with, I'll try to think of ways to put them in as soon as possible. ❤️ (Say if you want the "moment" to be sweet 🤗... or steamy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
—-
(Y/N) POV:

"Chanyeol! I dare you to spank Seungkwan, and say that you'll punish him if he's a naughty boy again! Also, you have to do it in a seductive voice!" I sneer, still pointing at Seungkwan, who looks absolutely horrified. I cross my arms, feeling satisfied. The other boys cheer Chanyeol on, urging him to go ahead. His mouth is open like a brainless goldfish. The more perverted boys were laughing and slamming their hands on the table with joy.

Seungkwan panics, looking at his watch.
"It's 1:30 already! We were going to leave at 2:00, right? Let's go on some last minute rides!" He explains desperately, still looking down at his watch and standing up.

"Oh, don't worry Seungkwan, we can stay longer if we wanted..." Seungcheol winks.
"We can go on the rides later, let's finish this game first..." Vernon says.

Seungkwan POV:

Damn it! Shouldn't have dont that to (Y/N) and Minghao. Now Chanyeol has to spank me... yikes. I stay standing up, clenching my fists and not knowing what to do.

Out of nowhere, Chanyeol stands up, making me look very short. He leans extremely close to me, bending down the slightest bit, his mouth by my ears. I could feel his breathing against my ear lobe.
"I don't want to look like a chicken, so you're going to have to do it." He whispers quietly.

(Y/N) POV:

I DON'T KNOW IF SEUNGYEOL EVER EXISTED BUT IT DOES NOW.

Seungkwan POV:

I nod subtly, still feeling scared about what was to come. Putting his hands on my shoulders, Chanyeol spins my body around so I was facing away from the table and everybody could see my back. Chanyeol slowly lifts up his arm, his hand ready to slap. I close my eyes in fear, scared about how hard he might go. "I'm sorry about this," he quickly whispers into my ear, and before I could reply, I felt a hard slap on my buttocks. Why did he have to go so hard? It stings badly, it feels like he wailed me with a plank of wood more than anything. I wince.

"If you're a naughty boy again," Chanyeol begins quietly, loud enough for everybody to hear though, spanking me extremely hard once more.

"I'll punish you..." he seductively threatens, his lips brushing past my ears. After a moment of silence, he starts chuckling, standing back up to his normal height and sitting down. I sit down too, looking around. Everybody's attention is on us, and (Y/N) looks very happy and satisfied. Everybody except me bursts out laughing.
"It's... it's not funny!" I tell them firmly, stamping my feet and crossing my arms. That somehow makes them all laugh even more.

"Little Seungkwan is getting stroppy, awww~" Mingyu teases.

—-
After finishing the chaotic game of spin the bottle truth or dare version, we went on a few last minute rides as Seungkwan had suggested.

We were currently queuing up for a two person ride, and Mingyu surprisingly decided to pair up with me. I thought it was because he was being kind, but then I realised how Wonwoo was pairing up with someone else. Me and Mingyu look down at the floor as we wait in line, going up a few steps every now and then.

"So, how's your dog?" I ask him suddenly. I tilt my head to the side, and Mingyu's gaze lands on me.
"Why do you ask?" He wonders, looking back down again. "I like animals, and your dog looks rather cute. Where is she right now?" I ask. "She's  at my mum's house," he nods to himself. "Wish I could see Ahji again some time soon though..."

"Wish we could have animals in the house." I sigh, looking back up at him. "There are a few others who have pets as well, I think. I know Sehun does, anyway. I feel like Jin has some pet sugar-gliders too," Mingyu nods, staying quiet. "Should we ask the managers if we can allow pets in the house? I'm sure no one had allergies, and unless they're really anti-social? I'm sure they can get on well." I suggest. "Maybe." Mingyu replies.

—-
After a minute of waiting and small talk with Mingyu, it's finally our go.
"Who wants to go in the front?" I ask, grinning.
"Ladies first." Mingyu smiles, stepping back. I accept his offer, getting into the front of the double-rubber-ring. Mingyu sits behind me, his long legs by each of my sides.

The life guard looks at the screen which has live footage of the pool below, so he can see if it's safe for us to go down. He looks like he's in his late twenties- neither attractive or ugly.
"So, how is the lovely couple doing today?" They ask warmly, looking down at us.  "Well, we, uh-" Mingyu interrupts: "We're doing fine, thank you. Such nice weather, isn't it?" He answers for me. I sit there, appreciating the fact he lied to not make it awkward- I smile to myself.

"Alright then, off you guys go!" The man tells us, and before we could say or do anything, he pushes the inflatable into the slide. It slowly gets pushed by the water into the dark looking water slide, and suddenly flies down the dip.

"WOO~!" Me and Mingyu shout, enjoying the excitement of the ride. We scream with laughter, water spraying past us.

After a matter of seconds, the inflatable pops out of the slide and splashes into the pool. Mingyu gracefully climbs out, while I flip out right behind him, still laughing.
—-
The warm water droplets roll down my body. My hair becomes thicker and heavier due to the water. After gazing into nothing, I decide to turn off the shower. I grab my shampoo, conditioner, soap etc and begin to dry myself while walking out of the shower rooms and into the changing room.

Still rustling my hair with a towel, I get my untidily folded clothes out of my bag, unfolding them and beginning to wear ones where my body is dry.

In the middle of putting on a t-shirt, I suddenly realise something abnormal.

Chanyeol has been acting strangely.

Whenever I saw him on tv shows, YouTube, award shows... he was always the "happy virus". The one who was the mood changer of EXO, as I remember. Where did that all go? Being an EXO-L, I don't know how I didn't realise it. I wonder why...
Oh, stop worrying about everything! He's just shy or something!

—-

Has Chanyeol got anything to hide? Hmm, we'll see.

Also, I think it would be good if (Y/N) got a pet- maybe a dog. She could go on the dog owner special weekly idol shows. I don't know, I feel like it could be used. Tell me if you like the idea, we could do a vote on what breed you would like another time if you all want a dog. Maybe another animal, who knows. Anyway, that's for later.

I know this chapter was short, but I didn't want to keep all of you waiting any longer.

See you in a bit.