Chapter 19

Song: "Check-In - SEVENTEEN"

HEHEHEHE, sitting on lappy time ;)

I decided to sPicEe this chapter up a bit if you know what I'm sayin' *insert pervert face*

---

(Y/N) POV:

"Are you fine with it? I'm quite heav-" "It's okay." He tells me quickly, and smiles. "That's very nice (GET IT?) of you." I smile back. So, I plop myself onto his lap, grinding the slightest bit but not enough to make me look bad. And no, I'm not doing it because I'm a slutty hoe, but it's funny. HUEHUEHUE, I feel evil. Poor Vernon, he was only being nice.

Vernon POV:

I better not get a boner. No, I don't particularly like (Y/N) romantically, but I absolutely love her as family. It's only been a few days, but she feels like a sister already. (Y/N) isn't a flirty fan, she isn't a spoilt girl. She's quite funny too. I wouldn't say she's attractive, just normal.

Yep, boner. I hope she doesn't realise.

Wanting to get her back, I lean my head forward, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"Mm..." I mumble, pretending to try and sleep. I open my lips the slightly, sticking my tongue out. Her body tenses up. Ha! That's what you get. Don't try and embarrass the almighty Vernon! I know she's not doing it because she's 'that type', she would never. Probably for a bit of 'banter'.

I stay in my position, occasionally moving my heads position. I can feel Kai's icy glare coming from the left of me. Everybody knows that he's trying to do something with (Y/N). But, he is a pervert. So, he's probably just having that 'feeling' all the time. I doubt no one has feelings for (Y/N) between all the boys. Well, think about it. We're famous, attractive idols. I could hook up with a super-model if I tried. But, (Y/N)'s different.

Eventually, (Y/N) falls asleep. All of that work must've tired her out, understandable. Trying not to wake her up, I bend my body back, turning my attention to Kai. Chin in palm, he's staring with an annoyed face the whole time. I stick my tongue out. He crosses his arms and puffs. I look to my other side and see Jihoon asleep. Cute as always. Before you ask, NO! I'm not gay! But he's like the little brother of Seventeen, despite his age. Checking if (Y/N)'s asleep, I ask Kai:

"Do you like (Y/N)? Y'know, romantically?"

Kai is silent.

"Everyone knows you're up to something." Jeonghan suddenly says from the row in front.

"Very true!" Kyungsoo agrees, turning the mirror at the front of the car so he can see Kai.

So, the people who were awake now are: Jeonghan, me, Kai and Kyungsoo. The rest are asleep.

"W-well I'm not!" He stutters. We all just look at him with the 'Yeah right we all know the truth boy' face.

"A-ALRIGHT! I might fancy her a bit..." He admits. Silence.

"I'm surprised, I thought you were the type to only like girls with ridiculously big breasts, wears tight see-through dresses and is a supermodel?" Kyungsoo chuckles as he says that. The rest of us start to giggle too.

"N-no I don't!" Kai's face was starting to redden up. Who knew he could stutter and blush?

"Besides, I heard from rumours that you were dating another girl from a girl-group? I don't know who, could be rumours." Jeonghan says.

"No... we broke up. We were both busy too much of the time." Kai admits, a bit sad.

"Speaking about that, since we moved in with (Y/N), our schedules have gotten pretty much empty! Our managers have made it disappear somewhere!" I realise. Everybody makes 'mhmm' sounds.

"Well, that's one good thing that we agreed to this!" Kyungsoo says, trying to drive without accidentally crashing the car at the same time.

We hear mumbling. Has (Y/N) woken up already?

"M-mm" I poke her right cheek.

"Wake up or sleep. Choose." I tell her, she was still half sleeping.

"Sleep!"

Then, in a matter of seconds, she's asleep, her head resting on one of my shoulders. I smile at that.

"What about YOU, Vernon? Do you like her?" Kai asks, with that smirk of his.

"Not, romantically. But I like her very much as friends. Although it's only been a few days, she feels like family, including the EXO. I feel all of us has gotten very close recently." I tell them. They smile back, but Kai isn't satisfied. Suddenly, Jihoon wakes up.

"What are we talking about?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Who likes (Y/N) or not." Kyungsoo replies.

"SOMEONE LIKES (Y/N)?" Chen jolts up from his seat, swivelling his head around to see us.

"Kai does!" I chuckle, slapping him on the shoulder. But... do I see a pout from Chen?

---

(Y/N) POV:

I slowly wake up. The boy's are still talking about something. Now everybody is awake. I wonder what I was missing out on?

"What we all talkin' about, then?" I ask, leaning forward and putting my chin on the knuckles of my hand. I bet Vernon's happy my ass is off of his... crotch.

"None of your business!" Kai tells me, poking my forehead this time.

"Yikes, why do you all want to poke me?" I ask, confused. Then, from my right, Jihoon pokes my cheek. I look at him and pout.

"Your skin feels, nice. And I don't know why they're poking you." He shrugs. Suddenly, Kai lightly slaps my left cheek. I look at him, confused.

"Or would you rather be slapped?" He asks, winking. I sigh.

"No, because I'm scared that you're thinking about something else." Kai huffs and everybody else either smiles or laughs a bit.

Suddenly, Chen brings out a big bag from under his chair.

"Anyone want some potato chips..?" he asks.

"PLEASE ME!" I immediately raise my hand and wave it around, jumping up and down. More like, lifting my butt on and off of Vernon's lap. Poor Vernon, he's still supposed to be young and innocent.

"Okay, but calm down. You might break Vernon's leg bones!" Chen tells me, handing a bag. I look behind me, having an apologetic facial expression.

"Aish, sorry." I say, slowly placing my body down this time.

"I-I don't mind-d..." Vernon stutters quietly.

---

A chapter for their road trip! Hopefully I can get to the restaurant next chapter!

See you tomorrow~

Edit: sorry vernon I know you're meant to be innocent but-
...it's to spice up the story okay?