3 years later | part 2

Music:

Finally my precious wifi is back, but I've lost my phone lol

—-

I sigh, the makeup artist fluttering the brush on my cheek as I gaze at myself in the mirror. Being an idol really does make you look better.
I mean, as a fan of other groups, I've always looked up the pre debut pictures of my biases. Some of them look quite similar, and some of them you just widen your eyes and turn off your phone in shock.
Think about it. Me. Maybe I wasn't the ugliest girl in town, but I sure was average. Now? Even my bad sense of beauty knows that I look good. The other members as well, maybe Hana was quite pretty but other than that we were around average.

I guess I never really looked back until now.

—-

We were ushered back to the audience, sitting where all the other idols sat waiting. It always feels strange to sit here, the place which I only ever saw on YouTube.
Anyway, more importantly, I noticed how BTS, EXO or SEVENTEEN weren't in their assigned seats plus the sudden gain of excitement in the audience. Mochou seems to notice my confusion.

   "They're performing next," she whispers, leaning towards me as the strobe and effect lights dim to darkness, "all in one row." Hyerin seems to have head the news, as she stumbles onto my lap nearly falling off her chair. "ALL IN ONE ROW? How convenient! Do people know that we still like other idols because they sure are going to find out!" she squeals excitedly.

And so they performed, Hana and Mochou lightly leaning side to side to the beat merrily; Hyerin screaming into my ear and waving her lightsticks around which she had somehow smuggled in (while the camera pointed many times at her and journalists taking notes of all of her reactions); Ai eating popcorn with a delighted face and I remembering the old times, 3 years ago.

---

Next chapter is the final one! I don't know if I'm happy or sad haha

Short I know but the last chapter should be real long ;) ;) ;) ;)

—-

One of my readers has also wrote a book. I believe it is in Portuguese. Please check it out for them: https://my.w.tt/rOUGMiwC6S