Chapter 13

Song: "Growl - EXO"

Well well well well...

Let's just get on with it, eh?

---

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up. 

"MORNIN' WORLD!" I greet happily, but realise the darkness of the room. I open the silky curtains, and no light comes in. The sky was velvet black and there was a few stars twinkling here and there. I rush to the alarm clock on my bedside table (which I recently got on sale at a shop) and it said 1:43. I decide to go raid some fridges, because that's what you do at night. So, I slowly tip-toe over to the door, and open it carefully in case it creaks. Nope? Okay, step two, walk down the corridor. First I gotta go past BTS's room, which was luckily empty. A few more steps and I'll be by the first Seventeen room. I only hear snores, and even though my footsteps were loud no one woke up. Same went for the second and third Seventeen room. Now for the first EXO room. Okay, seems good...

"Oh, (Y/N), what are you doing up so late? Running away to your secret lover?" Asks Kai with a wink.

Wow Kai looks good... he had a vest on which seemed to help highlight his muscles even more and his baggy track suit bottoms seemed to make his legs even longe... Stop! (Y/N), stop thinking like that! 

"Do I look that good?" Kai asks again, this time with a sly smirk. I realise that I had been staring and shake my head.

"In your dreams. Anyway, did I wake you up?" I ask curiously.

"No, felt hungy."

"Well, I was about to raid the fridges anyway. Wanna come?"

"That would be good."

---

"I found a box of chicken wings!" Kai says happily. He holds the box like he was a doctor holding a new born baby.

"Tch, I bet I can find something better..." I mumble, and keep searching.

"Aha! A hot dog!" Kai says.

"But that's my favourite fast-food other than fried chicken... Oh well, I think I've found something good." I say, while pulling out a cupcake.

"This place has a lot of random stuff in it's fridge, I'm still wondering who the heck left this all here." I say, while sniffing the cupcake. Realising it's not out of date, I lick some of the icing off.

"Phew, it's safe to eat." I say, and start eating it happily.

---

Kai POV:

"This place has a lot of random stuff in it's fridge, I'm still wondering who the heck left this all here." (Y/N) says. I agree. Then, she sniffs the cake. And she licks some icing off. I stare at her, watching her slowly lick the white icing off, her tongue sliding acros-

"Phew, it's safe to eat." (Y/N) says, and puts about half the thing in her mouth. Wow..? Within a few seconds, all was left was a cup-cake-case. She goes to the bin and puts it in. Now her attention's back on me.

"Are you a virgin?"

Why is she asking me that? Does she want to hook up with me? Is she wondering if she's the only virgin here of something?!

"No...why?" I reply.

"What?That's annoying. Me and someone else had a bet. They said that they think you're not a virgin, but I think you were because most perverts are. But now that I think about it, you probably got laid with that girl you were rumoured to have a relationship with (I don't know if he ever was dating anyone while being an idol, I just made that bit up.)"

"..."

"Oh well, we were only betting a pack of gum over it." She says, and bends down to reach some more food from the fridge.

"Wow, there's only an out of date pot of instant noodles left." (Y/N) whines, and then stares at the two foods in my hands.

"You're not going to have any..." I say, eating a chicken wing and licking my lips after it.

"Oh, it tastes so good! Too bad someone can't have any." I tell her, and she just raises one eyebrow.

"Come on... just one! Or just half the hot dog! I'll do MOST things for it I'm really hungry for some reason..." and dramatically clutches her heart while trying to hide her chuckles.

"Nah..."

"Please!" 

"Nope."

"I'll do most things for it!"

"No means no."

"I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"..."

"Wait no, I didn't just say tha-"

"Too late! You have to do whatever I say now!" I smirk at my ideas building up in my head.

---

(Y/N) POV:

This pervert better not be thinking about something strange! Seriously, I can't believe I actually said that.

"Sh-show yourself!" a sleepy Baekhyun walks into the kitchen area, holding a sledge hammer threateningly.

"Aw so brave~" I say, sneaking up behind Baekhyun and hugging him tightly, laughing as his body jolts. Kai pouts as my attention goes over to Baekhyun.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Baekhyun stutters.

"Did I scareeeeee you?" I tease, letting go of him.

"No, you just surprised me." He replies, and walks over to Kai.

"Can I have a wing?" Baekhyun asks, and Kai nods while giving him a piece.

"You made me say all of that but Baekhyun just had to ask once for a wing? Whyyyy?" I ask, annoyed.

"Because I knew you like food a lot and that you'd probably end up saying 'I'll do anything for it' in the end, which you DID." Kai looks over at Baekhyun and nudges him.

"Oh, you did say that, did you now (Y/N)?" Baekhyun's eyes darken.

"Perverts." I say, and start looking in cupboards for food. In one of the cupboards, I find one of those 'big packs' which have about ten packets of crisps in them.

"SCORE!" I yell happily, while eating some BBQ flavoured crisps. I hear Baekhyun and Kai whispering something between the two of them, but shrug it off. I turn my gaze back at them. They do the same to me.

"Well, I'm going to go sleep now," I say.

"Bye!" and start walking back towards my room. Unluckily, I feel two hands gripping onto both of my shoulders.

"You still haven't forgotten what you said to Kai, have you?" Baekhyun whispers into my ears.

---

HUEHUEHUE

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Are you just dirty-minded or is there going to be something 'interesting' in the next chapter?

Probably not to be honest, I don't really like writing 'smuts'.

But, we'll see... ;)